Author Topic: Christopher Wray and the Politicization of the FBI  (Read 95 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Christopher Wray and the Politicization of the FBI
« on: March 31, 2023, 02:31:59 pm »
March 31, 2023
Christopher Wray and the Politicization of the FBI
By Victoria Toensing

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has shocked many Americans by becoming a politicized law enforcement arm of the Democrat party. As the target of one of the FBI and Department of Justice political attacks -- solely because I had been talking to Ukrainian whistleblowers about Biden family corruption in that country -- I want to discuss the problem.  It starts with the most political Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray.

How exactly did Wray become Director? The saga of who headed the most prestigious and respected (previous to Wray) law enforcement agency under Donald Trump includes political naivete as well as sophistication, depending on the actor.

The naiveite begins with the Trump transition team.  My husband (and law partner) Joe diGenova and I sent message after message to the team to have President-elect Trump fire then-Director James Comey immediately. We were well aware of his many instances of harassing conservatives with baseless federal investigations.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/christopher_wray_and_the_politicization_of_the_fbi.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson