Author Topic: New York Had 72 Antisemitic Assaults, Florida Had 1  (Read 321 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Had 72 Antisemitic Assaults, Florida Had 1
« on: April 01, 2023, 08:32:44 pm »
New York Had 72 Antisemitic Assaults, Florida Had 1
MAR 30, 2023 2:00 PM BY DANIEL GREENFIELD9 COMMENTS
New York had 580 antisemitic incidents making it the highest in the country.

In news from the Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Antisemitic incidents surge in Florida, growing more than nationwide. – Sun Sentinel

Those South Florida incidents, from the early weeks of 2022, were at the beginning of a surge that produced the highest annual number of antisemitic incidents ever recorded in Florida and nationwide in the Anti-Defamation League’s annual Audit of Antisemitic Incidents. ADL has compiled and verified assaults, harassment and vandalism since 1979.

It was worse in Florida than in the U.S. overall, the third year in a row that the state’s increase outpaced the national increase, Sarah Emmons, ADL’s Florida regional director, said in a video presentation on the report.

While it’s a good idea to be concerned about antisemitism, Florida’s high is still less than half of New York’s.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/03/new-york-had-72-antisemitic-assaults-florida-had-1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson