Author Topic: Safe States for Children: Here’s UPDATED List of States Who Won’t Comply with CDC Mandates to Force  (Read 674 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Safe States for Children: Here’s UPDATED List of States Who Won’t Comply with CDC Mandates to Force COVID-19 Vaccination on Kids for School
Gateway Pundit, Feb 10, 2023

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officially added the ‘unsafe and ineffective’ COVID-19 vaccine to the recommended childhood immunization schedule for 2023.

The immunization schedules are updated annually in the late fall and are used as a guideline by states for school entry requirements and by physicians, and healthcare providers.

State or local authorities frequently consider the CDC’s schedule when establishing their school admission requirements.

The CDC claimed that adding the COVID vaccine to the list of immunization schedules does not mean it will be mandatory for school entry.

In October 2022, following the news that the CDC panels voted to include COVID-19 in the childhood immunization schedule, The Gateway Pundit made a list of Republican governors who publicly stated that they would not comply with CDC mandates and would not force children in their states to take the experimental COVID vaccine.

Governor Ron DeSantis (FL-R)
Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA-R)
Wyoming’s 33rd Governor, Mark Gordon (WY-R)
Utah Governor Spencer Cox (UT-R)
Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt (OK-R)
43rd Governor of Iowa, Kim Reynolds (IA-R)
Alabama Governor Kay Ivey (AL-R)
Tennessee Governor Bill Lee (TN-R)
Missouri Governor Mike Parson (MO-R)
South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (SD-R)
Montana Governor Greg Gianforte (MT-R)
South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster (SC-R)
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (OH-R)
Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson (AR-R)
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (GA-R)
Idaho Governor Brad Little (ID-R)
Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts (NE-R)

According to National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP), at least 21 states, including California as the latest state, have banned the COVID vaccines from being included in school mandates as of February 6, 2023. Only the District of Columbia has a student COVID-19 vaccine mandate, and enforcement of this mandate is delayed until the 2023-2024 school year.

See the list below:

More:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/safe-states-children-updated-list-states-wont-comply-cdc-mandates-force-covid-19-vaccination-kids-school/

Online mountaineer

How many did most of us have? Measles, mumps, polio, diptheria, whooping cough? And yet, somehow, here we are. Seriously, flu and hepatitis shots every year?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Jessica Rojas 🇺🇸💪
@catsscareme2021
According to the CDC, my 2.5 year old can "safely" receive the following vaccinations all in the same day.

Dtap-
 aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, 2-phenoxyethanol, Stainer-Scholte
medium, casamino acids, dimethyl-beta-cyclodextrin, Mueller’s growth medium,
ammonium sulfate, modified Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium without beef heart.
infusion, 2-phenoxyethanol.

Hepatitis B-
aluminum hydroxide, yeast protein, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate dihydrate, sodium
dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate.

Hib-
complex fermentation media, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium
chloride

Rotovirus-
sucrose, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, sodium hydroxide,
polysorbate 80, cell culture media, fetal bovine serum, vero cells [DNA from porcine
circoviruses (PCV) 1 and 2 has been detected in RotaTeq. PCV-1 and PCV-2 are not know
to cause disease in humans.]

Pneumococcal-
soy peptone broth, casamino acids and yeast extract-based medium, CRM197 carrier protein,
polysorbate 80, succinate buffer, aluminum phosphate.

MMR -
chick embryo cell culture, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts, vitamins, amino acids, fetal
bovine serum, sucrose, glutamate, recombinant human albumin, neomycin, sorbitol,
hydrolyzed gelatin, sodium phosphate, sodium chloride.

Polio-
Eagle MEM modified medium, calf bovine serum, M-199 without calf bovine serum, vero
cells (a continuous line of monkey kidney cells),
phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde, neomycin, streptomycin, polymyxin B.

Varicella -
human embryonic lung cell cultures, guinea pig cell cultures, human diploid cell cultures
(WI-38), human diploid cell cultures (MRC-5), sucrose, hydrolyzed gelatin, urea, sodium
chloride, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate
monobasic, potassium chloride, neomycin, bovine calf serum.

Hepatitis A-
MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,
phosphate-buffered saline solution, polysorbate 20, neomycin sulfate, aminoglycoside
antibiotic.

That is a total of 13 different viruses and over 80 different nasty ingredients that include,  Aluminum, Formaldahyde, antibiotics, MSG,  neurotoxins, chemicals, bacteria, animal and human cells, and contaminants. A toxic assault on a childs underdeveloped immune system.

Does this sound healthy to you?

We have zero science backing up the claim that injecting this many vaccines at once is either safe or effective. This proves how disgustingly reckless the CDC truly is.

This is the "catch up" schedule.
7:04 AM · Apr 1, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

I am going to have to vote for Governor Gianforte this time around. He has earned it over and again.

Offline LMAO

What kind of country has to create safe states to keep children out of the hands of a major political party’s and their desire to harm them?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:37:45 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy