Author Topic: Six bodies including a child are discovered in marsh at migrant crossing point near US-Canada border  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Six bodies including a child are discovered in marsh at migrant crossing point near US-Canada border in Quebec hours after overturned boat was spotted in river
By ROHAN GUPTA

PUBLISHED: 06:02 EDT, 31 March 2023 | UPDATED: 06:02 EDT, 31 March 2023

The Akwesasne Mohawk Police Service said late Thursday it was investigating the discovery of six bodies, including one child, in St Lawrence river, a marshy area of Quebec near Canada's border with New York state.

Police said they were awaiting the results of post-mortem and toxicology tests to determine the cause of death.

At least one of the deceased was a child with a Canadian passport, Police Chief Shawn Dulude said. The ages or the nationalities of the other victims were not immediately known.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11923843/Six-bodies-including-child-discovered-marsh-migrant-crossing-point-near-Canada-border.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's time to declare boats assault weapons and ban them!  They are responsible for the mass murder of six people, after all!! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson