Author Topic: “I Had To Pick My Jaw Up Off The Floor”: Bill Melugin On DHS Secretary Mayorkas Testifying He’s Unaw  (Read 267 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“I Had To Pick My Jaw Up Off The Floor”: Bill Melugin On DHS Secretary Mayorkas Testifying He’s Unaware Of Cartel Color-Coded Wristband System
Mar 30, 2023

Listen To The Full Interview Below:

Bill Melugin, National correspondent for Fox News joined the Guy Benson Show to discuss DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’s testimony on Capitol Hill over the ongoing border crisis.

Melugin reacted to Mayorkas’s testimony that he doesn’t know of the cartel’s color-coded wristband system saying,

“I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I heard Secretary Mayorkas say he didn’t know what they were. How is that possible? He is the secretary of Homeland Security. We are more than two years into this border crisis. It’s like has he not talked to a single one of his agents on the ground about what they’re experiencing down there? This is not a new thing. This is not secret.”

https://radio.foxnews.com/2023/03/30/i-had-to-pick-my-jaw-up-off-the-floor-bill-melugin-on-dhs-secretary-mayorkas-testifying-hes-unaware-of-cartel-color-coded-wristband-system/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson