Author Topic: OUTRAGEOUS! Designated terrorist group CAIR is demanding the city of Minneapolis allow the loud and  (Read 1061 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

OUTRAGEOUS! Designated terrorist group CAIR is demanding the city of Minneapolis allow the loud and offensive Muslim Call to Prayer to be blasted all over the city from powerful mosque amplifiers FIVE TIMES A DAY, EVERYDAY, starting at dawn
MARCH 30, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM4 COMMENTS

They already do it three times a day, EVERYDAY, but that isn’t good enough for Muslim supremacists. Now, they are demanding that noise ordinance rules be changed, just for them, and to the eardrum-shattering disturbance of every non-Muslim in the city.

The Muslim Call to Prayer is symbolic of Islamic triumphalism. It declares Islam’s supremacy over all other religions. Considering that Muslims comprise only 3% of the population of Minneapolis, is it fair that the other 97% be subjected to this loud and offensive Muslim praying (audible from a 20-block radius) being blasted from high-powered amplifiers in some 2 dozen mosques 5 times a day, beginning at dawn and ending late at night?

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/03/30/outrageous-designated-terrorist-group-cair-is-demanding-the-city-of-minneapolis-allow-the-loud-and-offensive-muslim-call-to-prayer-to-be-blasted-all-over-the-city-from-powerful-mosque-amplifiers-five/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

All because the Lutherans thought it’d be so “magnanimous” to sponsor thousands of hostile Somalis into Minnesota all those years ago.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:18:40 am by ScottinVA »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Import somalians, and you get somalia.

Really.
What's so hard to understand about that?

Offline LMAO

Really.

Import a large number of people from any third world country

You get the third world
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It IS outrageous,but  they  WILL get what they want. After all,this is Mn,the original home of leftists/communists in America. They started with the Farm Labor Party,and have never looked back.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Really.

@Fishrrman

Import Swedish lefties in the 1920's,and you  end up with  the Somalians finding a new home with everything free.

Online roamer_1

It IS outrageous,but  they  WILL get what they want. After all,this is Mn,the original home of leftists/communists in America. They started with the Farm Labor Party,and have never looked back.

In the mean time, I have not heard a church bell for nearly half my life...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In the mean time, I have not heard a church bell for nearly half my life...

@roamer_1

Come to think of it,neither have I unless it was in a movie or tv show. I don't even remember hearing one when I was a kid,and the church I attended was maybe a half-block away.

Think maybe there are noise ordinances causing this in the cities?

Ringing a church bell would be a waste of time in rural areas because there is no one around to hear them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

OUTRAGEOUS! Designated terrorist group CAIR is demanding the city of Minneapolis allow the loud and offensive Muslim Call to Prayer to be blasted all over the city from powerful mosque amplifiers FIVE TIMES A DAY, EVERYDAY, starting at dawn
MARCH 30, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM4 COMMENTS

They already do it three times a day, EVERYDAY, but that isn’t good enough for Muslim supremacists. Now, they are demanding that noise ordinance rules be changed, just for them, and to the eardrum-shattering disturbance of every non-Muslim in the city.

The Muslim Call to Prayer is symbolic of Islamic triumphalism. It declares Islam’s supremacy over all other religions. Considering that Muslims comprise only 3% of the population of Minneapolis, is it fair that the other 97% be subjected to this loud and offensive Muslim praying (audible from a 20-block radius) being blasted from high-powered amplifiers in some 2 dozen mosques 5 times a day, beginning at dawn and ending late at night?

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/03/30/outrageous-designated-terrorist-group-cair-is-demanding-the-city-of-minneapolis-allow-the-loud-and-offensive-muslim-call-to-prayer-to-be-blasted-all-over-the-city-from-powerful-mosque-amplifiers-five/

@rangerrebew

And THERE it is!

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Come to think of it,neither have I unless it was in a movie or tv show. I don't even remember hearing one when I was a kid,and the church I attended was maybe a half-block away.

Think maybe there are noise ordinances causing this in the cities?

That's what happened here, @sneakypete ... Back around '80. That Sunday morning peal of bells was an offense to some few, so none can have it. But the caterwaul of Muslims somehow...

Ringing a church bell would be a waste of time in rural areas because there is no one around to hear them.

Few things carry far... Train whistles, mill whistles, the triangle on the porch, and a church bell, All these cut up through the ravines and can be heard relatively far away... Some, miles.

My brother called me on the phone from New Orleans, special one time, to let me hear the pealing bells... It is a good sound, and I miss it... Whether your belief, the world is poorer for it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 03:30:43 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Kamaji

Import a large number of people from any third world country

You get the third world

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's what happened here, @sneakypete ... Back around '80. That Sunday morning peal of bells was an offense to some few, so none can have it. But the caterwaul of Muslims somehow...

@roamer_1

I am an atheist, but they never bothered me.

Unlike the Muslim caterwauling that knows no volume or time limits. I must admit to a strong prejudice/bias against everything Muslim,here. IMNSHO,they are a pox on mankind.

Few things carry far... Train whistles, mill whistles, the triangle on the porch, and a church bell, All these cut up through the ravines and can be heard relatively far away... Some, miles.

Yes,but NONE of them go on and on. Their pealing is brief and unobtrusive. "There it is",and then it is gone.

And let's face it,the pealing of church bells on Sunday is a traditional American "thing".

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 08:00:45 pm by sneakypete »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They still let rip the emergency siren in my town at noon every weekday.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

We don't have that either...

And of late, since the mills have all closed, no mill whistle too.

Online roamer_1

Unlike the Muslim caterwauling that knows no volume or time limits. I must admit to a strong prejudice/bias against everything Muslim,here. IMNSHO,they are a pox on mankind.

@sneakypete

Well I am certainly biased against Mohammedanism - As diametrically opposed to Judeo-Christianity. And I am against it for calling its terrorism and war a 'religion of peace'. And I will be forever against its culture of coercion.

All that said, their call to prayer, is indeed a caterwaul... Unattractive and an insult to the ear. Perhaps the words being yakked out have meaning (which I would not know), but as music, I can think of little that would be more grating.

Church bells, OTOH, do have a music to them, like chimes, inherently. If I have to listen to one or the other (the religion held aside, either way), the church bells would definitely be the choice...

That may be because of some certain bias, that's true: I love pealing bells and miss them, and have a great nostalgia for them... But all the same, I think even with that bias aside, the choice would be clear.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 08:24:07 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred

Why?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We don't have that either...

And of late, since the mills have all closed, no mill whistle too.

@roamer_1

HEY! Cut them some slack!

The slaves working in the Chinese mills need jobs,too!

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

HEY! Cut them some slack!

The slaves working in the Chinese mills need jobs,too!

@sneakypete

It's crazy though, ain't it? Here I am, in the middle of thousands of square miles of timber, and you will have to look damn hard to find a logging truck.

It boggles me.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why should they be allowed? I can easily recall there being an outcry against Christian churches and the tolling of their bells with a demand that they quiet them, so treat the moslems equally.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two things struck me about the City of Hamtramck,how clean it was,and the almost total lack of people walking around.

Or even driving around.