General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

Globally, Net Zero Plans Are In A Complete Shambles

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MORRISON ON MAR 30, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Globally, Net Zero Plans Are In A Complete Shambles
The collectivist Net Zero political project is starting to come apart before our very eyes.

Making everyone poor, cold, hungry, and confined to small living territories was always a tall political ask, but decades of green virtue-signaling, backed by a ‘settled’ version of science that cannot be debated in polite society has kept the show on the road.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph last Wednesday, Sherelle Jacobs said there comes a time when the sacred mythology that underpins an orthodoxy simply crumbles. [emphasis, links added]

She was writing about liberalism in general, and the pieties behind mass illegal migration, but she could easily have been referring to Net Zero.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/globally-net-zero-plans-are-in-a-complete-shambles/

MajorClay:
Best news i've read today!

Free Vulcan:
Did they honestly think nobody would catch on?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on April 01, 2023, 01:50:46 am ---Did they honestly think nobody would catch on?

--- End quote ---

I actually think that's true... They ride a loooong way on the 'right of kings' and 'obless noblige'... and yes, by the bloodlines, it does go back that far.

And I am sure that they are shocked that their serfs caught on.
They really think their proclamations would be obeyed off hand - because all their mind-psyche they have been building into 'tell-a-vision' is programming people to bend their way and genuflect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version