Author Topic: L A Times UN Climate Report Editorial Lacks Competence & Credibility  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
L A Times UN Climate Report Editorial Lacks Competence & Credibility
4 hours ago Guest Blogger 10 Comments
Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

The L A Times published an Editorial on March 21, 2023 addressing the latest United Nations climate alarmist report propaganda (as shown below) which the Times Editorial Board swallows hook, line and sinker with incompetent and grossly incomplete analysis.

These UN IPCC climate report “updates” have been ongoing for the last 30+ years with each of these alarming “update” climate agreement proposed schemes having no meaningful impact on reducing global emissions as shown below on the left from IEA data (with recovery in 2021 from the year 2020 Covid lockdowns) or atmospheric CO2 levels as shown below on the right from Mauna Loa Observatory data with an overlay of the many politically contrived UN IPCC climate “update” cabals in the last 30+ years.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/03/30/l-a-times-un-climate-report-editorial-lacks-competence-credibility/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson