Author Topic: Navy SEAL, who survived being shot 27 times, has died: Report  (Read 178 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Navy SEAL, who survived being shot 27 times, has died: Report

Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, presents Senior Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Douglas M. Day with the 2008 Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs Grateful Nation Award. (DVIDS)
MARCH 30, 2023 LIZ LAWRENCE

U.S. Navy SEAL Douglas “Mike” Day, who was shot 27 times while deployed in Iraq and survived, passed away on March 27.

According to Task & Purpose, Day became an author and wounded-veterans advocate after serving in the U.S. Navy for over two decades.

About three years before his death, Day told the Team Never Quit podcast about his 2007 deployment in the Anbar province of Iraq. On April 6, Day lead his SEAL platoon on a raid in Fallujah.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/03/navy-seal-who-survived-being-shot-27-times-has-died/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Navy SEAL, who survived being shot 27 times, has died: Report
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 04:45:13 pm »
 :patriot:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: Navy SEAL, who survived being shot 27 times, has died: Report
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 05:17:56 pm »
 :patriot: R.I.P.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.