Author Topic: ANSWER MY QUESTION”; Ted Cruz Explodes After Mayorkas Can’t Say How Many Murderers Have Crossed Bord  (Read 313 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ANSWER MY QUESTION”; Ted Cruz Explodes After Mayorkas Can’t Say How Many Murderers Have Crossed Border
ByAdminPublished on March 29, 2023SHARETWEET10 COMMENTS

On Tuesday, Senator Ted Cruz launched a scathing attack on Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, accusing him of lacking integrity and failing to do his job. Cruz’s comments were particularly focused on the crisis at the border, with Cruz even claiming that Mayorkas was allowing children to be raped.

Cruz blasted Mayorkas, “If you had integrity, you would resign. You’re willing to let children be raped. This is a crisis. It’s a disgrace.”

“What the Senator said was revolting. I’m not going to address it,” Mayorkas replied.

“Your refusal to do your job is revolting,” Cruz responded.

WATCH:

https://patriotalerts.com/2023/03/answer-my-question-ted-cruz-explodes-after-mayorkas-cant-say-how-many-murderers-have-crossed-border/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline libertybele

ANSWER MY QUESTION”; Ted Cruz Explodes After Mayorkas Can’t Say How Many Murderers Have Crossed Border
ByAdminPublished on March 29, 2023SHARETWEET10 COMMENTS

On Tuesday, Senator Ted Cruz launched a scathing attack on Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, accusing him of lacking integrity and failing to do his job. Cruz’s comments were particularly focused on the crisis at the border, with Cruz even claiming that Mayorkas was allowing children to be raped.

Cruz blasted Mayorkas, “If you had integrity, you would resign. You’re willing to let children be raped. This is a crisis. It’s a disgrace.”

“What the Senator said was revolting. I’m not going to address it,” Mayorkas replied.

“Your refusal to do your job is revolting,” Cruz responded.

WATCH:

https://patriotalerts.com/2023/03/answer-my-question-ted-cruz-explodes-after-mayorkas-cant-say-how-many-murderers-have-crossed-border/

I'm glad Cruz didn't hold back.  Also, the keyword here is "integrity".  Mayorkas has neither integrity or a conscience.

I watched the video.  Go Ted!!!  He doesn't let up and all pond scum Mayorkas can reply is with the same prepared response that never answers the question.  Mayorkas should be in prison!  He needs to lose his job immediately! 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 05:28:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
His attitude was pretty much - 'So what, screw you, and I'm offended.'

These people think they are aristocracy.
The Republic is lost.