Author Topic: POLITICSREAD: Joe Biden Either Has Dementia or He’s a Sociopath  (Read 512 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
POLITICSREAD: Joe Biden Either Has Dementia or He’s a Sociopath
ByAdminPublished on March 29, 2023SHARETWEET20 COMMENTS

The aftermath of the tragic school shooting in Nashville, TN, has left families mourning and others demanding answers. A self-described “transgender man” (i.e. a woman) who was reportedly radicalized by a lack of affirmation of her mental illness killed three children and three adults before police officers bravely took her down.

Those who were killed obviously remain the real story, but the response to the shooting has been incredible to witness. The mainstream press has bent over backward to not “misgender” the killer while some outlets are even painting her as a victim based on the passage of laws outlawing “gender-affirming care” for minors. As the insinuation goes, if Tennessee had just continued to let kids be mutilated, then a militant transgender individual wouldn’t have been motivated to kill Christians as retribution.

The framing is disgusting, yet not all that surprising given the depravity of the modern left. It’s not just the fringes that have shown their true colors, though. As RedState reported, Joe Biden has laughed and made jokes not once, but twice when confronted with the mass shooting.

https://republicandaily.com/2023/03/read-joe-biden-either-has-dementia-or-hes-a-sociopath/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: POLITICSREAD: Joe Biden Either Has Dementia or He’s a Sociopath
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 03:47:05 pm »
How about both?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 04:45:24 pm »
How about both?
Exactly, why would one preclude the other?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 04:46:32 pm »
Joe has always given-off that "creepy uncle" vibe.  He's a habitual plagiarist.  He spent 32 years running for President.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 07:35:46 pm »
That being all happy about getting ice cream when he was supposed to come out and speak about a national tragedy was just very bizarre

So it’s probably a combination of both. The sociopath is probably amplified by the dementia.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:44:44 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 12:34:55 am »
My vote is both.

He started out as a sociopath,and matured into a cretin.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 09:36:17 pm »
ONLY three years later, people are beginning to wake up, of course some are holding out for at least FOUR YEARS!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions