Author Topic: In the Alphabet Mafia, Does the ‘T’ Stand For ‘Terrorist?’.. Derek Hunter  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In the Alphabet Mafia, Does the ‘T’ Stand For ‘Terrorist?’
Derek Hunter

|  Mar 30, 2023

One thing about liberals is they know how to manipulate the public. It’s gross, really, and requires a special kind of evil to do it, to urinate on someone while telling them it’s raining. Yet, that’s who these people are – people who leave chaos and destruction in their wake and couldn’t care less about their rearview mirror. The ability to look people in the eye and tell them something they know is not true is the stuff of sociopaths…and progressives.

This was on full display after the school shooting in Nashville this week, as Democrats scrambled to cover up the fact that one of their own, a member of the tribe, has murdered three nine year olds and three adults because they hate Christians.

How can I make that claim at the end about Christians? Because authorities refuse to release the manifesto the trans killer wrote and the only reason to do that is you don’t want the public to know the truth. At least, you don’t want the public to know the truth before they have the chance to establish an alternate narrative and enough time has passed that people’s attention starts to fade. And the left-wing lapdogs have been busy scrambling to establish alternate stories.

If you’ve ever been in Times Square at 2 a.m. you’ve likely seen some things, including someone playing 3-card Monty. The con artist running the game never shuts up, ever. Not because they have nervous energy over the prospect of losing the game, but to distract the rubes willing to play from the fact that he can’t lose the game. A silent version of the game would lead to no one playing.

The same goes for the left when a member of the “tribe” does something horrible.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/03/30/in-the-alphabet-mafia-does-the-t-stand-for-terrorist-n2621286
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I thought T was for turtle.  My, how times have changed.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"T for Texas...T for Tennessee.... and T for Thelma, the woman who made a wreck outta me..."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 03:33:54 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis