Author Topic: Students sue University Of Wyoming sorority for accepting transgender member  (Read 286 times)

Offline Kamaji

Students sue University Of Wyoming sorority for accepting transgender member

By Nika Shakhnazarova
March 31, 2023

A group of female students is suing the University of Wyoming after it accepted a transgender woman into their sorority, according to a report.

Seven sorority sisters from the Kappa Kappa Gamma house claim they were made uncomfortable by the new admittee on several occasions, a lawsuit obtained by the Associated Press alleges.

The women, who were not named in the suit, have sued the university, as well as new member Artemis Langford, 21, who joined their chapter in Sept. 2022.

The lawsuit alleges that the women felt uneasy by Langford — referred to under the male pseudonym Terry Smith in the suit — after she allegedly stared at them without talking for hours.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/31/university-of-wyoming-students-sue-sorority-for-accepting-trans-member/

Offline mountaineer

she allegedly stared at them without talking for hours.
What a surprise that a so-called transgender person would be unhinged.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

What a surprise that a so-called transgender person would be unhinged.

That, or he was just enjoying the view.  Fake-fem is often just a way for a male with bizarre fetishes to get off.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Do sororities and fraternities get to choose who they let be members?

Can the sorority get a restraining order against this sicko?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.