Author Topic: From Rhode Island base, trafficker supplied by Mexican cartels spread drugs over Northeast  (Read 116 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
From Rhode Island base, trafficker supplied by Mexican cartels spread drugs over Northeast

Beth Warren, Louisville Courier Journal
Thu, March 30, 2023 at 5:01 AM EDT

From his home in Providence, Rhode Island, Dominican Republic native Juni Rafael Jimenez-Martinez ran a multi-million-dollar drug ring supplied by the two biggest rival super cartels, CJNG and the Sinaloa Cartel.

A twice-deported Dominican Republic native settled into Providence, Rhode Island, and leveraged his connections with two Mexican cartel powerhouses to supply a four-state region with millions of dollars in deadly drugs.

Juni Rafael Jimenez-Martinez, known as "Rafa," relied upon a close network of Dominicans throughout the northeast to help pick up kilograms of drugs in New York City, delivering some loads to customers there and taking others to southern New Hampshire and drug hub Lawrence, Massachusetts, less than an hour's drive northwest of Boston. He also eventually built a customer base in the Providence area.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/rhode-island-base-trafficker-supplied-mexican-cartels-spread-drugs-over-nort-407153/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why not make trafficking fentanyl punishble by death?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.