General Category > Elections 2024

Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll

(1/14) > >>

mystery-ak:
Is that enough Trump? or are you still on the attack?

Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll

Paul Bois29 Mar 202322
2:32

A new Fox News poll has put former President Donald Trump 30 points ahead of his biggest possible opponent, Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Polling 1,007 registered voters nationwide between March 24-27 with +/- 3 percentage points, the Fox News Poll showed that Trump has doubled his lead in the Republican primary since February, 54 percent to 24 percent. In February, Trump just had a 15-point lead, 43 percent to 28 percent. In third place stands former Vice President Mike Pence at just six percent, while Liz Cheney and Nikki Haley remain tied with three percent each.

It should be noted that DeSantis has yet to announce his candidacy for president.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1641206737440235520

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/29/trump-30-point-lead-desantis-fox-news-poll/

LMAO:
I’m not surprised

Fiscal sanity will never outcompete baby checks, MAGA cities, and flying cars

This Victor, whatever his last name is, is talking fiscal conservatism. I just wish there was a record to know that he’s for real.

aligncare:
Works for me. I have always suspected that the large and strong support for President Trump during his presidency would go up after the election was stolen from him.  Americans are basically fair minded and have contempt for cheaters.

I also believe the real scope of public support for Trump’s efforts to restore American sovereignty and rein in our enormous fedgov has been obscured by the establishment media.

So it doesn’t surprise me that Trump’s doing this well in current polling.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: aligncare on March 30, 2023, 02:07:03 pm ---Works for me. I have always suspected that the large and strong support for President Trump during his presidency would go up after the election was stolen from him.  Americans are basically fair minded and have contempt for cheaters.

I also believe the real scope of public support for Trump’s efforts to restore American sovereignty and rein in our enormous fedgov has been obscured by the establishment media.

So it doesn’t surprise me that Trump’s doing this well in current polling.

--- End quote ---

This is a poll of primary voters

Not the electorate at large

But, I won a bet. I bet a friend of mine that his polling amongst primary voters would go up after the big expensive promises he’s making so there’s that

libertybele:
Polls.   :3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version