Author Topic: Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll  (Read 2751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll
« on: March 30, 2023, 01:20:36 pm »
Is that enough Trump? or are you still on the attack?

Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll

Paul Bois29 Mar 202322
2:32

A new Fox News poll has put former President Donald Trump 30 points ahead of his biggest possible opponent, Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Polling 1,007 registered voters nationwide between March 24-27 with +/- 3 percentage points, the Fox News Poll showed that Trump has doubled his lead in the Republican primary since February, 54 percent to 24 percent. In February, Trump just had a 15-point lead, 43 percent to 28 percent. In third place stands former Vice President Mike Pence at just six percent, while Liz Cheney and Nikki Haley remain tied with three percent each.

It should be noted that DeSantis has yet to announce his candidacy for president.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1641206737440235520

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/29/trump-30-point-lead-desantis-fox-news-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 01:49:33 pm »
I’m not surprised

Fiscal sanity will never outcompete baby checks, MAGA cities, and flying cars

This Victor, whatever his last name is, is talking fiscal conservatism. I just wish there was a record to know that he’s for real.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 01:50:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 02:07:03 pm »
Works for me. I have always suspected that the large and strong support for President Trump during his presidency would go up after the election was stolen from him.  Americans are basically fair minded and have contempt for cheaters.

I also believe the real scope of public support for Trump’s efforts to restore American sovereignty and rein in our enormous fedgov has been obscured by the establishment media.

So it doesn’t surprise me that Trump’s doing this well in current polling.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 02:28:21 pm »
Works for me. I have always suspected that the large and strong support for President Trump during his presidency would go up after the election was stolen from him.  Americans are basically fair minded and have contempt for cheaters.

I also believe the real scope of public support for Trump’s efforts to restore American sovereignty and rein in our enormous fedgov has been obscured by the establishment media.

So it doesn’t surprise me that Trump’s doing this well in current polling.

This is a poll of primary voters

Not the electorate at large

But, I won a bet. I bet a friend of mine that his polling amongst primary voters would go up after the big expensive promises he’s making so there’s that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 02:30:57 pm »
Polls.   :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 02:38:47 pm »
The Stone/Pecker Slime machine got hired early and did their job as advertised.

So guess what....  our choice in '24 will be two ultra spending fiscal liberals who are taking us down the drain of debt.
We all lose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 02:46:35 pm »
This isn't a surprise.  DeSantis really can't respond fully to Trump's attacks until he's an official candidate, and all those others who would support a DeSantis candidacy are basically muted until then as well.  Trump also is benefitting from the NY grand jury fiasco.

We'll have to see what happens after DeSantis declares, which he will.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2023, 02:52:03 pm »
This isn't a surprise.  DeSantis really can't respond fully to Trump's attacks until he's an official candidate, and all those others who would support a DeSantis candidacy are basically muted until then as well.  Trump also is benefitting from the NY grand jury fiasco.

We'll have to see what happens after DeSantis declares, which he will.

I don’t share your confidence

MAGA cities with baby bonuses, not sure if hiring Christopher Wray was a mistake, and hiring Jeb staffers to run his campaign, which, according to MAGAs is a bigger crime than murder, yet his poll numbers amongst primary voters still went up

I have accepted that Donald Trump will be our nominees. He’ll also lose the general election so that’s why keeping the House and getting the Senate have to be priority number one for now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 02:52:51 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2023, 02:57:02 pm »
I don’t share your confidence

MAGA cities with baby bonuses, not sure if hiring Christopher Wray was a mistake, and hiring Jeb staffers to run his campaign, which, according to MAGAs is a bigger crime than murder, yet his poll numbers amongst primary voters still went up

I have accepted that Donald Trump will be our nominees. He’ll also lose the general election so that’s why keeping the House and getting the Senate have to be priority number one for now.

My guess is that 80% of GOP primary voters haven't even heard of those three things.  If there was an active campaign, they would.  And I have absolutely every confidence in Trump to say/do enough stupid things between now and the actual primaries to create plenty of openings.   As I said elsewhere, I can't wait until he gets ticked and says something horrible about Nikki Haley, because you know that's coming.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2023, 05:26:50 pm »
My guess is that 80% of GOP primary voters haven't even heard of those three things.  If there was an active campaign, they would.  And I have absolutely every confidence in Trump to say/do enough stupid things between now and the actual primaries to create plenty of openings.   As I said elsewhere, I can't wait until he gets ticked and says something horrible about Nikki Haley, because you know that's coming.

These are people that get all their information from “TruthSocial.” So they’re in an information bubble

I guarantee they know about MAGA cities and baby bonds.
But I also guarantee “TruthSocial” didn’t give any examples of were Trump’s MAGA cities idea has failed. But we did and kudos to many of those briefers who did provide examples of this failure in waiting.

Same with the baby bonds. We had a program that paid women to have babies. It was called the Great Society. And that can be traced  to the devastation it has caused to the black family.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 05:50:14 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2023, 06:27:37 pm »
These are people that get all their information from “TruthSocial.” So they’re in an information bubble

Sure, Truth Social voters are not winnable.  But that's only a few million -- not enough to get Trump close to the nomination.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2023, 06:35:41 pm »
Sure, Truth Social voters are not winnable.  But that's only a few million -- not enough to get Trump close to the nomination.

I do think there is a non-MAGA core out there who support Trump because he does seem to one of the few fighting the deep and wide swamp.   Outside his craziness, I will grant him kudos for that.  I truly applaud his rollback on and freeze on regulatory largess.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2023, 07:30:12 pm »
I do think there is a non-MAGA core out there who support Trump because he does seem to one of the few fighting the deep and wide swamp.   Outside his craziness, I will grant him kudos for that.  I truly applaud his rollback on and freeze on regulatory largess.

Sure -- but if they're non-MAGA, that means almost by definition that they're at least open to someone else.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2023, 07:35:02 pm »
Sure -- but if they're non-MAGA, that means almost by definition that they're at least open to someone else.

Agreed, and that's why Trump got the Stone/Pecker slime machine started early onto DeSantis.   I sure Trump believes that as long as he can keep his competition in single digits in the polls, he has it. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2023, 07:36:41 pm »
Considering that Haley has announced her campaign, Trump will be the nominee and likely lose against the DEMS.  Joy!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2023, 08:17:32 pm »
Polls at this point meant squat
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2023, 08:28:18 pm »

Polls have been proven to be pretty much useless the last several election cycles and they are skewed to create the outcome that is wanted.

Even IF DeSantis were ahead in the polls it would be meaningless especially since he hasn't made the announcement he's running.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2023, 08:51:23 pm »

Yeop. 

Biden @ 37% approval in North Carolina, but still beating Trump:
https://www.johnlocke.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/20783-JLF-NC-Mar23-Toplines.pdf

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2023, 09:38:02 pm »
Yeop. 

Biden @ 37% approval in North Carolina, but still beating Trump:
https://www.johnlocke.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/20783-JLF-NC-Mar23-Toplines.pdf

Low job approval rating doesn’t necessarily mean removal from office. We saw this in France a few years ago with Macron.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2023, 09:45:31 pm »

I do believe this poll is accurate. Can things happen between now and next year that changes the dynamic? Possibly.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2023, 09:48:29 pm »
I do believe this poll is accurate. Can things happen between now and next year that changes the dynamic? Possibly.

3-5 percentage points here and there are static

30% movements like in the case of DeSantis can not be ignored as that.  RDS has sank, thanks to the Trumpeverse mud singing machine.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2023, 09:56:35 pm »
3-5 percentage points here and there are static

30% movements like in the case of DeSantis can not be ignored as that.  RDS has sank, thanks to the Trumpeverse mud singing machine.

Alvin Bragg has assisted in that, also. Plus, all the money Trump is promising his MAGAs if they vote for him

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2023, 10:16:49 pm »
It will be 40 points next week.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2023, 10:20:19 pm »
It will be 40 points next week.

RDS' '24 campaign?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2023, 10:20:33 pm »
aligncare wrote:
"Works for me. I have always suspected that the large and strong support for President Trump during his presidency would go up after the election was stolen from him.  Americans are basically fair minded and have contempt for cheaters."

Works for me, too.
But...
What was "stolen" once, can and probably will be stolen again.

It makes little difference what "fair minded Americans" may think.
The Party found its "secret recipe" for success in 2020, and it worked for them AGAIN in 2022. With each election cycle, they learn and build upon their previous success.

Until you can fix what is wrong in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Georgia, it's doubtful that ANY Republican will win the presidency again.

And that includes the heaviest-of-hitters, even Mr. Trump.

I wish that weren't so.
But I call 'em as I see 'em, and that's how I see what's coming down the road...