Author Topic: TRANSURRECTION: Trans activists storm Kentucky Capitol to protest law prohibiting child sex changes,  (Read 510 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Hundreds of protesters descended on the Kentucky State Capitol on Wednesday as Republican lawmakers enacted a sweeping ban on sex changes for minors after overriding the veto of the Democratic governor.

Under Senate Bill 150, doctors are prohibited from providing hormone therapy or other gender-affirming treatments to anyone under the age of 18.

The legislation was passed by the Republican-controlled legislature last month, but Democratic Governor Andy Beshear vetoed the bill, calling it an attack on the transgender community.

https://thepostmillennial.com/transurrection-trans-activists-storm-kentucky-capitol-to-protest-law-prohibiting-child-sex-changes-several-arrested
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just keep them away from the churches and schools...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Just keep them away from the churches and schools...

And away from guns.  Disturbed people on powerful, mind-bending cross-sex hormones are unstable.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Such lunacy. We've always had them, I suppose, but you have to blame otherwise mainstream people who need to be virtuous by giving them a platform.  Politicians, television, news media, entertainers, so-called progressives.  It amplifies the voice of a culturally ill group.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Such lunacy. We've always had them, I suppose, but you have to blame otherwise mainstream people who need to be virtuous by giving them a platform.  Politicians, television, news media, entertainers, so-called progressives.  It amplifies the voice of a culturally ill group.
How much you want to bet that those giving them a platform and promoting this stuff are sympathetic to their 'cause' for personal reasons?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Exactly....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Insurrectionists storm both the Kentucky and Tennessee capitols, and not a peep from the left.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1641495094984335365
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Leftist insurrectionists have stormed two state capitol buildings in the past 24 hours. Not a single word of condemnation from the Left. Never take these people seriously about anything. An entire ideological movement totally devoid of the faintest shred of integrity.
1:38 PM · Mar 30, 2023

Democrat members of the Tennessee legislature held locked doors open to allow Democrat insurgents to illegally enter the Capitol where they clashed with police.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1641503972367147009
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 06:19:03 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.