Author Topic: WH Refuses to Rule out Confiscation of Guns In Concerning Remarks  (Read 900 times)

Offline Kamaji

WH Refuses to Rule out Confiscation of Guns In Concerning Remarks

By Nick Arama
March 30, 2023

In the wake of the shooting at the Christian school in Nashville, Joe Biden is going all-in to try to go after guns.

When he spoke about the shooting, he made it clear that he had no idea what he was talking about when it comes to guns, claiming that an “AR-15 bullet” “blows up once it’s inside the body.” Then he also revealed he had no idea what the laws are when it comes to guns. He claimed that machine guns and automatic weapons were illegal (they aren’t although they are restricted or have special requirements to get them). He also said you couldn’t own a flamethrower when indeed, you can order one on Amazon. This is the guy who is now trying to impose edicts about guns.

The White House is saying the quiet part out loud and they aren’t being shy about it, as White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre revealed during her briefing on Wednesday. This makes it very clear what their intent is.

A reporter brought up to Jean-Pierre that in the last presidential race in 2020, one of the Democratic candidates said he would “come for” AR-15s (try to confiscate them). The reporter was referencing Beto O’Rourke who said, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.” Then Joe Biden talked about O’Rourke “taking care of the gun problem with me,” and said, “you’re going to be the one who leads this effort.” So the reporter asked if Joe Biden supported “not just banning the sale and manufacture of semi-automatic weapons, but further than that, confiscation?” That should have been a simple answer if you’re against confiscation. But it wasn’t for Jean-Pierre.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1641145800590778368

Source:  https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/30/wh-refuses-to-rule-out-confiscation-of-guns-in-concerning-remarks-n723477

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: WH Refuses to Rule out Confiscation of Guns In Concerning Remarks
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 12:56:36 pm »
Did you know a 9mm round will blow your lungs out?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 12:57:43 pm »
Is she advocating a coup?
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 12:58:51 pm »
KJP: "They are weapons of war and they should not be on the streets."

I agree, partly. If you see an AR-15 on the street, move it to a safe location. Someone might run over it. Real "gun safety" keeps your guns safe.

As for "weapons of war", I might note that rocks, clubs, fists, knives, sticks, with and without pointy ends, blunt instruments, lances, spears, digging implements, axes, hatchets, and even animal carcasses have been used as "weapons of war". Semiautomatic pistols, with braces or not, and even many semiautomatic rifles have not been employed by militaries for fighting wars since the Simonov (SKS) and the M-1 Garand.

They prefer select fire or fully automatic weapons of late unless they are outfitting snipers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 11:46:54 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 11:50:51 pm »
Considering the context of the Second Amendment, so-called “weapons of war” are precisely what the Amendment permits ordinary citizens to keep as against the government.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 12:33:48 am »
They had better bring lots of help when they come to this part of the world!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 12:35:47 am »
 **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2023, 01:00:07 am »
Come and take them....if you can find them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2023, 01:28:00 am »
The Republic is lost.