General Category > Politics/Government

Nikki Haley reveals playbook for beating Donald Trump and winning the GOP presidential nomination

<< < (3/3)

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
I think trump sealed it up yesterday IMO.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 30, 2023, 03:07:27 pm ---True.  But I figure it will just be another year of voting against someone rather than for someone.  Sucks.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately so.

bilo:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 31, 2023, 02:09:43 pm ---I am sure a Libertarian or some other 3rd party conservative will be available in '24, before I would ever considering voting for Haley.

To any GOP operative who might be lurking here thinking or suggesting her as an alternative  to Trump.  GO STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!

Wokeness is one of our biggest enemies, and this bitch was (is) a pioneer at it.   

--- End quote ---

:amen:

bilo:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 31, 2023, 02:14:55 pm ---What is happening to him is dead wrong.  Does that encourage me to vote for him??  No.  Do I support that America First premise, yes. 

Trump made a huge mistake not suppressing the George Floyd riots; it came back to bite him.  This country his gone downhill very quickly since.

Trump went after a very good and conservative governor which was another huge mistake.

--- End quote ---

Trump violating the "11th" commandment has always bothered me and kept me from voting for him the first time.

Fishrrman:
If I wanted to vote for an Indian for president, I'd pick Ramaswamy over Haley.

At least he's a natural-born citizen (and has shown the temerity to say so himself).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version