Author Topic: U.S. Funds Million-Dollar Race, Ethnicity, Social Inclusion Project in Latin America  (Read 350 times)

Offline libertybele

U.S. Funds Million-Dollar Race, Ethnicity, Social Inclusion Project in Latin America

Weeks after earmarking a million dollars to empower marginalized racial and ethnic communities in Europe, the Biden administration is spending another million on a State Department program in Latin America known as Race, Ethnicity, and Social Inclusion (RESI). The new allocation will help Brazil and Colombia “advance reforms that promote equity and equality, eliminate barriers to inclusion, and create equal access and opportunities for members of marginalized and underserved communities,” according to a grant announcement published a few days ago.

The recent European and Latin American grants appear to be the global expansion of the Biden administration’s costly, domestic effort to advance racial equity and support for underserved populations through taxpayer-funded programs. The president launched the governmentwide initiative on his first day in office with a lengthy executive order titled Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government. The 2021 document claims that “entrenched disparities” in laws, public policies, and private institutions have denied equal opportunity to individuals and communities and that the health and climate crises have exposed inequities while a “historic movement for justice has highlighted the unbearable human costs of systemic racism.” Therefore, the order states, the federal government should pursue a “comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all, including people of color and others who have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality.” It further says that “by advancing equity across the Federal Government, we can create opportunities for the improvement of communities that have been historically underserved, which benefits everyone.”............

https://www.judicialwatch.org/us-funds-million-dollar-race-project/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Very well

We can export cultural rot
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy