Author Topic: Biden makes multiple Second Amendment claims in wake of Nashville shooting, but reality isn't so cle  (Read 94 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden makes multiple Second Amendment claims in wake of Nashville shooting, but reality isn't so clear-cut
Story by Greg Wehner • Tuesday

President Biden responded to Monday's fatal school shootings in Nashville, Tennessee, during a stop in North Carolina on Tuesday, omitting some nuance about the Second Amendment in the wake of tragedy.

The president made a scheduled stop in Durham, North Carolina, to speak about his economic agenda and the advancement of semiconductors.

But before he got to the meat of his speech Tuesday, the president addressed the tragedy that occurred at a private Christian school in Nashville, the Covenant School, on Monday.

BIDEN KEEPS REPEATING FALSE SECOND AMENDMENT CLAIM, DESPITE REPEATED FACT CHECKS

Six victims were shot and killed when 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale, whom police identified as a transgender former student of the school, entered the building with two "assault-type rifles" and a handgun before opening fire.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/biden-makes-multiple-false-second-amendment-claims-in-wake-of-nashville-covenant-school-tragedy/ar-AA19c4aA?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=75aed56b34954f98b28a8f6f592a2b12&ei=21
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson