Author Topic: 90% Of Chinese Factories To Close?  (Read 344 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
90% Of Chinese Factories To Close?
« on: April 27, 2024, 10:59:37 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 4/27/2024

It turns out that unleashing a deadly engineered plague on the world, bellicose posturing, currency manipulation, intellectual property theft, treaty breaking, and genocidal actions against ethnic minorities isn’t a recipe for winning friends and influencing people.

Who knew?

Evidently not Xi Jingping, as under his leadership, it looks like some 90% of Chinese factories will close due to lack of business.

•  “My factory closed down, ended up losing over 10 million.” I’m assuming that’s Yuan.

•  “China continues to face a harsh winter, with reportedly 90% of factories either closing down or falling into difficulties.”

•  Factories that has been in business and profitable for 15 years got walloped by Flu Manchu in 2020. “After the outbreak, the factory started and stopped production intermittently, basically losing money for a year. Unexpectedly, the following three years were worse.”

•  “At the start of the year, there were almost no new orders. The old customers who used to order every month also significantly reduced their orders. The entire industry had fewer orders than during the 3 years of the epidemic.”

•  This lead to “severe competition within the industry this year to get orders. Besides low profits, customers also demanded goods to be made before payment.”

•  “In the second half of 2023, he was basically just chasing payments. Many customers were withholding final payments, and his factory had long run out of operational funds. During this period, he had already mortgaged his house in Shinjin for business loans. For these three years, his factory had been barely surviving on loans, and he didn’t know when it would all end. Recently he’s been exhausted, so he decided to shut” everything down.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=57882

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E

Offline banddag

Re: 90% Of Chinese Factories To Close?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 01:00:00 am »
I have noticed a huge difference in "Made in China" items on the shelf.  Way less than a few years ago. Now it is Vietnam, Cambodia, India

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 01:34:56 am »
Don't know what level of truth there is to this, but losing 90% of your industrial base, could easily be a triggering mechanism for a world wide economic meltdown. 

I alway thought it would be self inflicted by us via debt accrual, but who knows now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 04:15:18 am »
Who knew?

Evidently not Xi Jingping, as under his leadership, it looks like some 90% of Chinese factories will close due to lack of business.

So not only does government interference with businesses by picking winners and losers here in the US end in failure, that same principle ends in failure in China as well.  This should be a great economic lesson for everyone.  GET THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-