Author Topic: ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ Set to Proceed, Despite Nashville Transgender School Shooting  (Read 772 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ Set to Proceed, Despite Nashville Transgender School Shooting

Alana Mastrangelo 29 Mar 2023

The “Trans Day of Vengeance” event hosted by radical transgender activists is set to proceed this weekend, despite a transgender school shooter taking the lives of six people, three of them being 9-year-old children, in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday.

The Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN) will host an event from March 31 to April 2 in Washington, DC, where they will complain about how they are allegedly “facing astronomical amounts of hate from the world.”

The radical transgender activists are planning to meet in front of the Supreme Court on Saturday.

“The time is now,” the Trans Radical Activist Network said on their website. “The Trans/Non-Binary/Gender Non-Conforming/Intersex communities are facing astronomical amounts of hate from the world.”

“At least a 100 Gender Affirming care ban bills have been proposed. Utah SB16 has been passed and West Virginia’s HB2007 is heading to the senate. Our community is frightened,” the group added.

The “Trans Day of Vengeance” event will come just days after 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale — who believed she was a male — stalked the halls of Covenant School in Nashville, where she killed three children and three adults before she was successfully taken down by authorities.

After being asked by reporters if there was “any reason to believe that how she identifies has any motive for targeting the school,” Nashville Police Chief John Drake replied, “There is some theory to that,” indicating that transgender propaganda played a role in Hale’s motive.

“We have a manifesto,” Drake revealed. “We have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this date of the actual incident. We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/29/trans-day-vengeance-set-proceed-despite-nashville-transgender-school-shooting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
vengeance is a two way street.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

A perfect setup for a "False Flag".

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well posting this Picture (see below) got me a day ban on Facebook... thank goodness for TBR. Seems FB has gone 110% in protecting their fetish chasers.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ScottinVA

Any one of those deranged freaks that comes at me or mine will end up as a steaming pile of pink hair and pulp.  Those trannies are cheering on what they “think” is an act of resistance.  The bitch gunned down six unarmed people, including three children.  The time is coming soon when they’ll be in a real firefight.  It will not end well for them.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 09:30:29 am by ScottinVA »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Me, I don't hate anyone. You do you and leave me the F**k alone.

But people looking to exact "vengeance" on people who have never had anything to do with them are truly sick in the head, and if behaving violently, reminiscent of a rabid dog.

There is only one 'cure' for a rabid dog, delivered without passion or hate, just what needs to be done.

Why are these people so insistent on going from their relatively obscure corner of the world to invading other people's corners of the world, supposedly demanding "respect", but ensuring enmity?

Oh, that's right, they aren't mentally healthy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline BellyAche

This "Day" will just exacerbate the hostility they feel directed toward them. Knucklehead, wierdos!!!! They don't further their "cause" by this militancy. Vengeance will rain on them for their selfish insensitivity! Disgusting.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Kamaji

But people looking to exact "vengeance" on people who have never had anything to do with them are truly sick in the head, and if behaving violently, reminiscent of a rabid dog.

There is only one 'cure' for a rabid dog, delivered without passion or hate, just what needs to be done.

Why are these people so insistent on going from their relatively obscure corner of the world to invading other people's corners of the world, supposedly demanding "respect", but ensuring enmity?

:thumbsup:

And leave the kids alone!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Tests Narrative: Trans Shooter Was Victim ‘Rejected’ by Christian Parents

The establishment media is peddling a new narrative in relation to the transgender shooter who allegedly murdered six at a Nashville Christian school Monday, asserting that the woman’s Christian parents “rejected” her for not embracing her transgender claims.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/29/media-tests-narrative-trans-shooter-victim-rejected-christian-parents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, her parents "rejected" her, which is why they permitted her - a 28-year-old - to live in their home, rent-free. Try another narrative.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ScottinVA

Well posting this Picture (see below) got me a day ban on Facebook... thank goodness for TBR. Seems FB has gone 110% in protecting their fetish chasers.

The tranny crowd is backed by ANTIFA, and FB has a very pro-ANTIFA tilt.  I've gotten three suspensions for negatively commenting about ANTIFA.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, her parents "rejected" her, which is why they permitted her - a 28-year-old - to live in their home, rent-free. Try another narrative.

Wonder why she didn't kill her rent's before she headed to the school? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

The DOJ buys into and perpetuates the myth of the "poor persecuted trans community."
🐥The🐰FOO🌸
@PolitiBunny

Really @TheJusticeDept ... you probably had this planned out ahead of time but gosh, maybe postpone it considering what happened this week? When's the seminar about protecting Christians from LGBTQI+-Motivated Attacks and Threats of Violence?

8:52 AM · Mar 30, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The time is now alright.  It is time for our rotten AMA to announce that transgender disphoria is a mental disorder. 

John Hopkins Hospital was a leader in transgender sexual reassignment surgery, halted it because they declared transgender nonsense to be a mental disorder/illness, and with the recent Biden effort to make everyone a transgender, they have resumed surgeries.  Why?  Only answer I can come up with is because of the $$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$ involved!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 10:02:00 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline roamer_1

Exactly right. A varmint is a varmint. I don't hate the coon breaking in the chicken house. But there is a foregone conclusion to that event, I'll tell you what.

FAFO when it is my house and kids instead of chickens...

Offline roamer_1

The time is now alright.  It is time for our rotten AMA to announce that transgender disphoria is a mental disorder. 

John Hopkins Hospital was a leader in transgender sexual reassignment surgery, halted it because they declared transgender nonsense to be a mental disorder/illness, and with the recent Biden effort to make everyone a transgender, they have resumed surgeries.  Why?  Only answer I can come up with is because of the $$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$ involved!

Probably both large donations and political pressure...

Offline verga

:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.