General Category > National/Breaking News

‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ Set to Proceed, Despite Nashville Transgender School Shooting

<< < (4/4)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on March 30, 2023, 10:00:50 pm ---The time is now alright.  It is time for our rotten AMA to announce that transgender disphoria is a mental disorder. 

John Hopkins Hospital was a leader in transgender sexual reassignment surgery, halted it because they declared transgender nonsense to be a mental disorder/illness, and with the recent Biden effort to make everyone a transgender, they have resumed surgeries.  Why?  Only answer I can come up with is because of the $$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$ involved!

--- End quote ---

Probably both large donations and political pressure...

verga:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 30, 2023, 01:10:12 pm ---Me, I don't hate anyone. You do you and leave me the F**k alone.

But people looking to exact "vengeance" on people who have never had anything to do with them are truly sick in the head, and if behaving violently, reminiscent of a rabid dog.

There is only one 'cure' for a rabid dog, delivered without passion or hate, just what needs to be done.

Why are these people so insistent on going from their relatively obscure corner of the world to invading other people's corners of the world, supposedly demanding "respect", but ensuring enmity?

Oh, that's right, they aren't mentally healthy.

--- End quote ---
:amen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version