Author Topic: Drag queen straddles girl at North Carolina public school, video shows  (Read 429 times)

Offline Kamaji

Drag queen straddles girl at North Carolina public school, video shows

School says 'Forsyth Tech is committed to being a place of promise for our students'

By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
March 28, 2023

A new viral video shows a drag queen straddling a young girl during an LGBTQ pride event at a North Carolina school that enrolls students as young as 14.

A video obtained by Libs of TikTok showed multiple adults laughing and watching a drag performer appearing to give a lap dance to a student at Forsyth Technical Community College last Wednesday.

The public college has two on-campus high school programs that begin enrollment in ninth grade. Photos posted by the school’s official Instagram account showed drag queens posing with young girls.

The school told Libs of TikTok that the event was open to students of all ages.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1640794276442542080

Source:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/drag-queen-straddles-girl-north-carolina-public-school-video-shows

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Teabagging kids is not acceptable, no matter how you are dressed.

Parents laughed at this?  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Teabagging kids is not acceptable, no matter how you are dressed.

Parents laughed at this?  **nononono*

This just absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. How can a parent not find this disturbing?

What are we doing to our youth?  There seems to be little shame in mutilating and/or abusing children.

If I were a parent there is no way that I would send them to public school.  I would find a way to afford to stay home and home school them. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

“Let us teabag your children, or we’ll kill them”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy