Author Topic: Outrage After Arizona Governor’s Press Secretary Posts Tweet Advocating Violence Against “Transphobe  (Read 1139 times)

Online mountaineer

Outrage After Arizona Governor’s Press Secretary Posts Tweet Advocating Violence Against “Transphobes”
Paul Joseph Watson
March 29, 2023
Summit News

There was widespread outrage after Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs’ press secretary responded to the school shooting in Nashville by posting a tweet that appeared to advocate violence against “transphobes”.  ...

Hobbs’ spokeswoman Josselyn Berry responded to the carnage by posting an image from the 1980 movie Gloria showing a woman brandishing two handguns.

The image was captioned with the text “Us when we see transphobes.”  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

The little PoS should be summarily fired.

Online mountaineer

Twitter took no action against her for posting this call to violence, but shut down those tweeting negatively about the trans terrorists' "Day of Vengeance" plans.

Offline Kamaji

Twitter took no action against her for posting this call to violence, but shut down those tweeting negatively about the trans terrorists' "Day of Vengeance" plans.

Did somebody send it to Musk's attention?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We will mutilate your children, or we will keel you!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Arizona gov’s rep resigns over Nashville shooting ‘transphobes’ tweet

By Josh Christenson
March 29, 2023

The press secretary for Democratic Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs resigned Wednesday, two days after posting a tweet that appeared to support gunning down “transphobes” in the wake of the deadly shooting at a Nashville Christian school.

“The Governor does not condone violence in any form,” Hobbs’ office said in an unsigned statement after Josselyn Berry stepped down. “This administration holds mutual respect at the forefront of how we engage with one another. The post by the Press Secretary is not reflective of the values of the administration. The Governor has received and accepted the resignation of the Press Secretary.”

Berry had posted an image of a woman brandishing firearms hours after Monday’s shooting at the Covenant School, which left three 9-year-old students and three staff members dead.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/29/arizona-govs-spox-quits-over-post-shooting-transphobes-tweet/

Offline Kamaji

Arizona gov’s rep resigns over Nashville shooting ‘transphobes’ tweet

By Josh Christenson
March 29, 2023

The press secretary for Democratic Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs resigned Wednesday, two days after posting a tweet that appeared to support gunning down “transphobes” in the wake of the deadly shooting at a Nashville Christian school.

“The Governor does not condone violence in any form,” Hobbs’ office said in an unsigned statement after Josselyn Berry stepped down. “This administration holds mutual respect at the forefront of how we engage with one another. The post by the Press Secretary is not reflective of the values of the administration. The Governor has received and accepted the resignation of the Press Secretary.”

Berry had posted an image of a woman brandishing firearms hours after Monday’s shooting at the Covenant School, which left three 9-year-old students and three staff members dead.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/29/arizona-govs-spox-quits-over-post-shooting-transphobes-tweet/

One down!

Online mountaineer

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
The little PoS should be summarily fired.

She quit.

And I totally disagree with you.

I expect them to be morons.

But they are the ones going after people's jobs.

Me.....we have a first amendment and I respect peoples right to say whatever.

I think some clever comeback would be more appropriate.....like "Yeah, if you ever looked like that...you could point your guns at me".

or

" What you don't see is the shotgun I am holding.....go ahead....make my day"

or

"You'd probably shoot yourself in the foot.  Leave the guns to the adults."

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 10:43:25 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Kamaji

She quit.

And I totally disagree with you.

I expect them to be morons.

But they are the ones going after people's jobs.

Me.....we have a first amendment and I respect peoples right to say whatever.

I think some clever comeback would be more appropriate.....like "Yeah, if you ever looked like that...you could point your guns at me".

or

" What you don't see is the shotgun I am holding.....go ahead....make my day"

or

"You'd probably shoot yourself in the foot.  Leave the guns to the adults."

Go right ahead and disagree all you want bucko.

By we’ll put you on record as taking the view that government representatives can foment violence against innocent people as a means of pursuing one’s political agenda.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It was a mostly peaceful tweet.  From the pictures of her I bang her, or is taht a bad thing to say?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Go right ahead and disagree all you want bucko.

By we’ll put you on record as taking the view that government representatives can foment violence against innocent people as a means of pursuing one’s political agenda.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:28:58 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
It was a mostly peaceful tweet.  From the pictures of her I bang her, or is taht a bad thing to say?

It's a lot more clever than getting your knickers in a bunch over the tweet of some left-wing hack.

The left can't identify.....if the woman in the picture were a true left-winger......she's be pointing the guns at herself by mistake.