Author Topic: Three Tender-Age Migrant Children Found Abandoned on Remote Texas Ranch near Border  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Three Tender-Age Migrant Children Found Abandoned on Remote Texas Ranch near Border
Border Patrol agents apprehend migrant children near the border in Texas. 
BOB PRICE28 Mar 202314

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents found three tender-age children abandoned on remote ranchlands near the Texas border with Mexico. Elsewhere in Texas, Kingsville Station agents found a juvenile who was reported missing.

Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens tweeted photos of three young children who were abandoned by human smugglers in “austere and remote ranchlands.” The agents were the first to find the abandoned children.

“Smugglers have no regard for human life, including children,” Chief Owens stated. “Our agents were the first people these children saw upon their rescue.”

Elsewhere in Texas, Rio Grande Valley Sector agents patrolling near the Javier Vega, Jr. Checkpoint on U.S. Highway 77 stopped an SUV attempting to circumvent the checkpoint. The agents identified the driver and an occupant as U.S. citizens, according to a statement released by Rio Grande Valley Sector officials.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/03/28/three-tender-age-migrant-children-found-abandoned-on-remote-texas-ranch-near-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson