Author Topic: New Research: Prolonged Exposure To 25,000 ppm CO2 ‘Does Not Negatively Impact Cognition’  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Research: Prolonged Exposure To 25,000 ppm CO2 ‘Does Not Negatively Impact Cognition’
By Kenneth Richard on 27. March 2023

The governmental need to portray elevated CO2 as dangerous to humans was recently pitted against the governmental need to require face masks be worn on healthy people.
During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic requiring healthy people of all ages to wear face masks in public settings became a common governmental policy – especially in Western Europe.

It was assumed at the time that wearing a surgical mask on one’s face in buildings, in crowded areas, on airplanes, at universities, etc., would prevent or reduce coronavirus transmission and death.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/03/27/new-research-prolonged-exposure-to-25000-ppm-co2-does-not-negatively-impact-cognition/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson