Author Topic: The Taliban posted photos of hundreds of US military vehicles it said were abandoned in the chaotic  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Taliban posted photos of hundreds of US military vehicles it said were abandoned in the chaotic pullout of Afghanistan and now form part of its army
Story by tporter@businessinsider.com (Tom Porter) • Yesterday 10:26 AM

The Taliban posted pictures of hundreds of military vehicles abandoned by the US.

The US abandoned the equipment in its chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

The Taliban now claims to have repaired the vehicles and is using them.

The Taliban claims to have repaired and put back to use around 300 military vehicles abandoned by the US during its chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

In a Twitter post by the Afghanistan defense ministry, rows of the vehicles are pictured, some of which appear to be armored trucks resembling Humvees.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-taliban-posted-photos-of-hundreds-of-us-military-vehicles-it-said-were-abandoned-in-the-chaotic-pullout-of-afghanistan-and-now-form-part-of-its-army/ar-AA19balB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ab7a797f2eb04cd6b359844c1e5a09f5&ei=37
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson