Author Topic: Trans Group on Nashville Shooting: ‘Anti-Trans Hate’ Has ‘Consequences’  (Read 841 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trans Group on Nashville Shooting: ‘Anti-Trans Hate’ Has ‘Consequences’

Robert Kraychik 28 Mar 2023

A Twitter profile by the name of Trans Resistance Network wrote on Monday that “anti-trans hate” has “consequences” in relation to the killing of six people at a Christian school in Nashville, TN.

The man who killed six people — including three children — in Nashville “felt he had no other effective way to be seen than to lash out by taking the life of others,” according to the Trans Resistance Network’s statement.

The statement alleged that right-wing figures promote “anti-trans hate” by “calling for nothing less than the genocidal eradication of trans people from society”:

The Trans Resistance Network has been notified the shooter involved in today’s church school shooting in Nashville, TN, was a person identifying as transgender, known from online profiles as Aiden or Aubrey Hale (He, Him).

While it is not our policy to engage publicly with news media, we believe this moment calls for a thoughtful response from our collective.

We point out that today’s incident in Nashville, TN is not one tragedy, but two.

The first tragedy today is the loss of life of three children and adults. We extend our deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers to those families dealing with the loss of loved ones. There is nothing we can offer that will comfort the hurt, or ease the sorrow. We mourn with you.

The second and more complex tragedy is that Aiden or Aubrey Hale, who felt he had no other effective way to be seen than to lash out by taking the life of others, and consequence, himself.

We do not claim to know the individual or have access to their inner thoughts and feelings. We do know that life for transgender people is very difficult, and made more difficult in the preceding months by a virtual avalanche of anti-trans legislation, and public callouts by Right Wing personalities and political figures calling for nothing less than the genocidal eradication of trans people from society.

Many transgender people deal with anxiety, depression, thoughts of suicide, and PTSD from the near constant drum beat of anti-trans hate, lack of acceptance from family members and certain religious institutions, denial of our existence, and calls for de-transition and forced conversion.

All of these factors contribute to a population that is medically under-served and who often face anti-trans bias while accessing care leading to significant physical and mental health disparities. Hate has consequences.

It is a testament to the inner strength and beauty of transgender people, that despite the overwhelming odds of homelessness, job discrimination, and constant anti-trans bigotry and violence, so many of us continue to persevere, survive, and even thrive. We will not be eradicated or erased.

We remind the news media to respect the self-identified pronouns of transgender individuals who come across your desk. Aiden Hale self identified with “He, Him” pronouns on forward facing sites. We also urge you to avoid pandering to those individuals on the Right who will use this double-tragedy to torment fear and terror of transgender people in order to advance a political agenda of transgender elimination. Biased and sensationalized coverage of these viewpoints is both irresponsible and reprehensible.

Requests for interviews with be referred back to this statement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/28/trans-group-on-nashville-shooting-anti-trans-hate-has-consequences/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

We do not claim to know the individual or have access to their inner thoughts and feelings  ... but we'll claim to speak for her anyway.

Why won't the police release her "manifesto"? Is it true the FBI took it?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 10:24:01 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

No, this is not about blaming the victims.  This is the consequence of affirming mental illness and giving powerful hormones and other drugs to someone who is mentally unstable.

This is about the madness that is the lie of trans.

Offline mountaineer

The gays don't want us to see her so-called manifesto. Gee, why?
Audrey Hale Manifesto Release Raises Major Concerns From LGBTQ+ Groups
By Katherine Fung On 3/28/23 at 1:58 PM EDT

Calls for police to release the "manifesto" that authorities say was written ahead of Monday's Nashville school shooting has prompted concern among LGBTQ+ groups, who caution against the publication of such a document.  ...

Speaking at a press conference hours after the shooting, Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake, who said the shooter identified as transgender, confirmed that officials were in possession of a "manifesto," a map detailing how the incident would take place and writings "that pertain to this date, the actual incident."  ...

"It should not be published," Jordan Budd, the executive director of Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE), told Newsweek. "The focus should be on how this was able to happen in the first place. There should not be such easy access to deadly weaponry."

Charles Moran, the national president of Log Cabin Republicans, a GOP organization that advocates for equal rights for LGBTQ+ Americans, also told Newsweek that there are "serious consequences" for the public release of the manifesto.

"While it would certainly give insight into the motivations of this deeply troubled individual that could help shed light into root causes, we know from tragedies like this that additional glorification of the shooter could inspire others to take similar violent acts for attention," Moran said. ...
Newsweek
No, Jordan, the focus is not how an adult exercised her 2nd Amendment rights and legally purchased "deadly weaponry," it's why she took out her anger, frustration or whatever it was on children and other innocent people.

Offline NavyCanDo

Can you imagine if the killer was a white supremacist and the post shooting comments came from associated extremists groups. The news would be all over it with endless coverage on the domestic terrorist threat, and rightfully so. But watching ABC News tonight there was zero mention that the killer was a Trans and no mention of potential threats.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline BellyAche

It really is outrageous how many in the media tiptoe around what is the devastation that chemical altering drugs can do to the unstable mind of a person who wants to change their sex. This person is female, was given potent drugs to become male and was mentally unstable to boot. She/he purchased an assortment of guns, collected them in her parent's house, then planned this assault. As many have said on this forum, where was the support system, familial and medical?? These Trans conversions can easily exacerbate a person who is already suffering from some mental condition. Not all sexual confusion need result in removing or adding an organ!!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The gays don't want us to see her so-called manifesto. Gee, why? Newsweek
No, Jordan, the focus is not how an adult exercised her 2nd Amendment rights and legally purchased "deadly weaponry," it's why she took out her anger, frustration or whatever it was on children and other innocent people.
Just the view from the cheap seats, there is a pattern here.

Take confused people and convince them they are something they are not (or can be).

When they, predictably, become deeply frustrated at their inability to do what they have been groomed to believe they can, through serious reinforcement of their delusions, then the groomers steer the anger that will manifest as part of their psychotic break toward those who tried to tell them that the people who convinced them they could become what they are not were wrong.

Push them, through the use of violent, even apocalyptic rhetoric, into violent acts, against those messengers of sanity and others who believe the same.

Then blame the tools they use and the people who tried to steer them away from homicidal lunacy for the results.

I refuse to be bullied into reinforcing delusional behaviour with threats of violence.
Bring it, and we'll see who survives--and in the event I do not, I will go to a better place.

Anyone who is interested in stopping incidents of mass violence should be interested in the motives that lead a person to commit such acts.

Whether she had used a sledgehammer or a machete, the results might have been the same. If guns were removed from the equation entirely, murder and mayhem would continue, if not get a boost because people could not defend themselves.

What stopped this rampage? Good guys with guns.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 01:58:38 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kind of militant for probably 0.01% of the population aren't they?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

Kind of militant for probably 0.01% of the population aren't they?   :cool:
Yeah. I'm tired of these tiny fringe groups controlling the narrative, not to mention demanding the rest of the world conform to their delusions.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is useless to try to interject any kind of logic or rational thought into the workings of a malfunctioning brain.
However, do these guys know that Islamic countries 'KILL' homosexuals (trans) by throwing them off the top of a building?
Why focus on Christians? When Muslims murder them publicly, for entertainment.

Seems to me they are a little off target.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

It is useless to try to interject any kind of logic or rational thought into the workings of a malfunctioning brain.
However, do these guys know that Islamic countries 'KILL' homosexuals (trans) by throwing them off the top of a building?
Why focus on Christians? When Muslims murder them publicly, for entertainment.Seems to me they are a little off target.
Because they fear Yah, and have turned from Yahweh.

Anyone who brings the message of Christ's dominion over the demons that beleaguer them gets a reaction like Linda Blair in the Exorcist for a reason.

This war is spiritual at its roots.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why focus on Christians? When Muslims murder them publicly, for entertainment.

Seems to me they are a little off target.

That's the telltale sign of what they are all about. They are really against Christianity, logic, light, goodness, and any semblance of Western civilization.

Worst part is that not only is their 'identity' crap a fraud, but pure hypocrisy because only they allow themselves to do it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's the telltale sign of what they are all about. They are really against Christianity, logic, light, goodness, and any semblance of Western civilization.

Worst part is that not only is their 'identity' crap a fraud, but pure hypocrisy because only they allow themselves to do it.

They truly want a "Lord of the Flies" like society where they can reek havoc at will. OTOH, these punks are going to have rude awakening when they finally push Joe-Six Pack too far.

Tell me if I heard wrong, but last night I thought I heard Tucker Carlson say something to the effect that near 25% of Antifa was Trans identifying or leaning.  Starting to make a lot more sense isn't it?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 02:33:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I got that impression as well. They ignore and even praise Islam because Islam is the same as them. Islam seeks death and murder, and is a Satanic religion, like them. They leave Islam alone because they both have the same goals - destruction of Western Civilization and the death of Christianity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LadyLiberty

Tell me if I heard wrong, but last night I thought I heard Tucker Carlson say something to the effect that near 25% of Antifa was Trans identifying or leaning.  Starting to make a lot more sense isn't it?

I heard something similar yesterday or the day before on the Michael Berry radio show.

Offline verga

Trans Group on Nashville Shooting: ‘Anti-Trans Hate’ Has ‘Consequences’

Robert Kraychik 28 Mar 2023

A Twitter profile by the name of Trans Resistance Network wrote on Monday that “anti-trans hate” has “consequences” in relation to the killing of six people at a Christian school in Nashville, TN.

The man who killed six people — including three children — in Nashville “felt he had no other effective way to be seen than to lash out by taking the life of others,” according to the Trans Resistance Network’s statement.

The statement alleged that right-wing figures promote “anti-trans hate” by “calling for nothing less than the genocidal eradication of trans people from society”:

Unless they are able to cite specific examples with dates, times, and names they are full of Biden.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

Unless they are able to cite specific examples with dates, times, and names they are full of Biden.
I suppose that the idea of getting these folks professional help to get over their delusions might seem like "genocide" against the mentally ill to the mentally ill, because if they are cured, there won't be any more of them...

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Offline Smokin Joe

NY Post:  CBS execs bar the word ‘transgender’ from reports on Nashville shooter: ‘This is not journalism’
 *****rollingeyes*****
SeeBS has been off the journalism charts for a long time...with such notables as Cronkite and Rather.

C S Lewis