Author Topic: What to do about all this "rage" from trans types  (Read 647 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What to do about all this "rage" from trans types
« on: March 28, 2023, 06:20:51 pm »
What to do about all this "rage" from trans types
Beege Welborn 2:01 PM on March 28, 2023

It sure seems as if there’s a consensus on one aspect of the trans community – they’re all ragey – gggrrrr. Mad and pissed off because things aren’t going their way.

They just stay mad and act out. Lately, it’s been kind of violently. And when they do something violent, the focus is not on them as perpetrators of violence – as evil-doers – it’s on either the reaction to their crime or instant excuse-making for their crime. Of course, all this before their crime vanishes from the public air space in short order.

Case in point, take the transgender gunman who was killed after seriously injuring a King County sheriff attempting to serve an eviction notice a smidge over a week ago.

The obviously distraught sheriff’s spokesperson was hectored because the department had “misgendered” the sumbitch in the heat of the engagement and the trauma of their fellow officer’s near-fatal shooting.

THAT became the story of the encounter – not the crime.

more
https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sister/2023/03/28/what-to-do-about-all-this-rage-from-trans-types-n539898
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: What to do about all this "rage" from trans types
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 07:17:38 pm »
We as a society should not be affirming mental illness, and trans is the end-result of affirming mental illness, of trafficking in it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 09:02:03 pm »
We as a society should not be affirming mental illness, and trans is the end-result of affirming mental illness, of trafficking in it.
If you feed it, it will grow.

There are a host who stand to profit from this lunacy, though.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 09:03:47 pm »
If you feed it, it will grow.

There are a host who stand to profit from this lunacy, though.

Yes indeed.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 09:36:31 pm »
Truthfully, I think there are whole lot of really angry people in this world. It's not limited to women and trans. Just look at road rage for example.

I don't know why people are so darn mad and mean. :shrug:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 09:49:45 pm »
Completely effing with their hormones and we should expect nothing less than this.  A pox on all medical personnel who approves gender affirming care.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2023, 09:56:01 pm »
Completely effing with their hormones and we should expect nothing less than this.  A pox on all medical personnel who approves gender affirming care.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2023, 09:56:50 pm »
As a middle-class, wage earning, white, heterosexual, Christian male of Western European descent, I've been the target of Political Correctness rage, and I've had agrieved white male rage myself, since 1990.

Everyone in this country has rage about something.  Government and polticians have stopped listening to voters, stopped debating ideas, and stopped using Constitutional written legislation to implement Government solutions to long-term real problems.

What makes LGBTQ+ rage more valid, more important, and more valuable than others' rage?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2023, 10:31:51 pm »
"What to do about all this "rage" from trans types?"

Open door:

Shove them all in.
Close and LOCK door.
Walk away and leave 'em there.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2023, 11:06:34 pm »

Especially for still developing minors
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 05:26:28 am »
I don't know why people are so darn mad and mean. :shrug:

I do. They're stacked up like crackers in a box, and think that's better than the farm and the woods.

I'd be murderous in short order myself, living like that. Too many others all up in your junk, and too much power given over to the kind of folks that live to tell you what to do... With a metaphorical gun to your head.

It's no wonder folks are jittery. Even as I am now, at least I can go out back, sit on a creek bank and wet a line... And what that does for me is priceless.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2023, 09:37:23 pm »
:beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2023, 09:48:30 pm »
The mentally ill people I know (none of them "trans") are full of rage. It's what defines them. It pretty much is all they have. They hate life as they see it, and so they complain and rail against pretty much everything.

It may have something to do with an inability to deal with things the way they are. Dear tranny people: things the way they are means you really are the sex your body says you are. Look down. What do you see?
Take it from there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2023, 09:52:45 pm »
The mentally ill people I know (none of them "trans") are full of rage. It's what defines them. It pretty much is all they have. They hate life as they see it, and so they complain and rail against pretty much everything.

It may have something to do with an inability to deal with things the way they are. Dear tranny people: things the way they are means you really are the sex your body says you are. Look down. What do you see?
Take it from there.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2023, 01:35:21 pm »
My Pronoun Is ‘Legion.’ Satan and the Nashville Church Massacre.
... But the high priests of this new cult of Cybele — the Mediterranean goddess who demanded self-castration — are servants of our Enemy. And that’s how they see us. No wonder that we’ve endured the first act of violence aimed at Christians by Transgenderists, in the monstrous Nashville school shooting — unleashed just days after Tennessee passed a law protecting children from Transgender grooming. That’s no coincidence, as we’d probably know for sure if the authorities ever released the testosterone-juiced transgender mass killer’s “manifesto.” (Spoiler: They won’t.)

A “Mostly Peaceful” Trans Day of Vengeance

It won’t be the last attack. They’ve promised that. What else do you think it means when we’re awaiting the Trans Day of Vengeance?  ...

What makes Transgenderism so splendidly Satanic, so much more baroquely evil than homosexuality, abortion, or any of de Sade’s other private hobbies? The answer isn’t simple. Instead, it has many layers of skin, like some infernal onion or fast-shedding snake.

First, this ideology pleases the Enemy because it targets children: bullied boys, autistic girls, the victims of molestation, these and others like them get herded by their teachers onto the castration conveyor belt, the fast track to steroid poisoning. The innocence, vulnerability, and helplessness of children has always attracted the most evil among us — such as the shooter in Tennessee, whose real name and fake pronouns I won’t even mention. Let her memory be accursed. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2023, 02:18:28 pm »
Along the lines of DefiantMassRINO, I am a white Christian male heterosexual.  I never complained much through my life about my rights or shortfalls in terms of treatment received.  Suffice to say, I watched a number of folks advance career wise only because of their race, or gender.  I said little.

While I was a director at Blue Cross, I was forced by HR to promote a black female over forty woman that worked for me when in reality, I wanted to terminate her employment.  On her best day, she did little to nothing, and complained about everything every day.  I told HR I wanted to terminate her, I had the documentation, and they said I could NOT do that.  In the end, I promoted her. 

In the same position, I had a manager working for me that had zero folks reporting to him, and I was told to give him projects to work on that were completely inconsequential and having little to no importance.  In other words, make work to make it look like he was doing SOMETHING.  That turd got paid more money than me, running a group of 16 Industrial Engineers, three managers and a secretary.  I have been screwed my whole life one way or another.

Even now, I am a solar sales person.  I am owed over $100,000 in commissions that I have not been paid for yet.  I am beginning to believe my only recourse is to get a lawyer.  There are so many thieves in America, and near zero justice, that this once great republic has become a real sh*t sandwich!!!