Author Topic: North Korea’s Kim Jong Un unveils new tactical nuclear warhead  (Read 186 times)

Offline Kamaji

North Korea’s Kim Jong Un unveils new tactical nuclear warhead

By Mark Moore
March 28, 2023

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was pictured Monday showing off a new, smaller nuclear warhead — as he vowed to increase the production of weapons-grade material to expand his nuclear arsenal.

Kim inspected the tactical warheads — called Hwasan-31s — during a visit to the Nuclear Weapons Institute, state-run Korean Central News Agency reported on Tuesday.

The visit to the institute came at the conclusion of joint naval exercises between South Korea and the United States, intended to strengthen defense and response capabilities.

North Korea has long viewed such military drills as a rehearsal for an invasion.

The outlet said Kim pressed scientists during Monday’s visit to “expand in a far-sighted way” the production of nuclear fuel to meet goals of expanding the nuclear arsenal “exponentially.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/north-koreas-kim-jong-un-unveils-new-tactical-nuclear-warhead/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: North Korea’s Kim Jong Un unveils new tactical nuclear warhead
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 06:17:47 pm »
Coming soon to Iran.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley