General Category > National/Breaking News

Jane Fonda Now Says Comments About Murdering Pro-Life Christians Were “Made in Jest”

(1/4) > >>

mystery-ak:
Jane Fonda Now Says Comments About Murdering Pro-Life Christians Were “Made in Jest”
National   |   Right to Life UK   |   Mar 28, 2023   |   1:45PM   |   Washington, DC

Activist and actress, Jane Fonda, has claimed that her comments about ‘murdering’ those responsible for and supportive of pro-life laws in the US was “obviously made in jest”.

The 85-year-old actress made the comments earlier this month during an episode of the popular talk show, ‘The View’. During the discussion, referring to the legal decision Roe v Wade, which prevented states from protecting the lives of their own unborn citizens, Fonda said “We’re not going back, I don’t care what the laws are. We’re not going back.”

One of the panellists then asked her what she proposed doing “esides marching and protesting”.

“Well, I’ve thought of murder”, Fonda replied.

She repeated the comment before other members of the panel rushed to assure viewers that she was joking.

Facing a mounting public backlash, the activist clarified her comments later that same day saying:

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2023/03/28/jane-fonda-now-says-comments-about-murdering-pro-life-christians-were-made-in-jest/

mountaineer:
No, she wasn't jesting. We just caught a glimpse of the darkness of her soul, that's all.

Kamaji:
She wasn't joking.

bigheadfred:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on March 28, 2023, 05:58:49 pm ---No, she wasn't jesting. We just caught a glimpse of the darkness of her soul, that's all.

--- End quote ---

No, she wasn't. She appeared, to me, to be taken aback when the others didn't readily agree.

cato potatoe:
Ted Turner is in rough shape, but he is fortunate to be rid of her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version