Author Topic: Jane Fonda Now Says Comments About Murdering Pro-Life Christians Were “Made in Jest”  (Read 695 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jane Fonda Now Says Comments About Murdering Pro-Life Christians Were “Made in Jest”
National   |   Right to Life UK   |   Mar 28, 2023   |   1:45PM   |   Washington, DC

Activist and actress, Jane Fonda, has claimed that her comments about ‘murdering’ those responsible for and supportive of pro-life laws in the US was “obviously made in jest”.

The 85-year-old actress made the comments earlier this month during an episode of the popular talk show, ‘The View’. During the discussion, referring to the legal decision Roe v Wade, which prevented states from protecting the lives of their own unborn citizens, Fonda said “We’re not going back, I don’t care what the laws are. We’re not going back.”

One of the panellists then asked her what she proposed doing “esides marching and protesting”.

“Well, I’ve thought of murder”, Fonda replied.

She repeated the comment before other members of the panel rushed to assure viewers that she was joking.

Facing a mounting public backlash, the activist clarified her comments later that same day saying:

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2023/03/28/jane-fonda-now-says-comments-about-murdering-pro-life-christians-were-made-in-jest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

No, she wasn't jesting. We just caught a glimpse of the darkness of her soul, that's all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

She wasn't joking.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No, she wasn't jesting. We just caught a glimpse of the darkness of her soul, that's all.

No, she wasn't. She appeared, to me, to be taken aback when the others didn't readily agree.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline cato potatoe

Ted Turner is in rough shape, but he is fortunate to be rid of her.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ted Turner is in rough shape, but he is fortunate to be rid of her.

Lots of baggage with that dusty old hag.  The Mouth of the South was no prize catch either.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
All one needs to do is watch her expression when the other biddies "assure" it was just a joke...it's clear she was not joking.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LMAO

And the media will give her a pass

Now a game. How do you all think the media would react if Trump said something similar
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And conservatives get lambasted for online 'digital blackface' - sorry Jane you don't get a pass.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Homicide is all fun and games until someone's pet rabbit gets boiled ...

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Jane Fonda you ARE responsible for what you said!  You own that.  Made in jest my butt!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
With that comment the line of people waiting to piss on Jane Fonda's grave got longer, but hey she is Hank's child so what do people expect?

Offline berdie

I don't joke often, but when I do it's about killing people.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The only joke I see is some old traitorous hag trying to stay relevant by shooting off her mouth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
You would think at her age she’d be able to control her mouth a little bit better. Not every stupid idea needs to be verbalized.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Agree with Mountain and Kamaji, she wasn't jesting. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Agree with Mountain and Kamaji, she wasn't jesting.

Watch her face when the other hen's try to run cover for her. She was not joking, indeed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Libtards can say anything and suffer zero consequences.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I could be wrong, but I do not believe there is a statute of limitations on treason.  I am still waiting for our corrupt government to indict, convict and dispatch this traitor.

But wealth has privilege.  She is in reality an untouchable.  She could probably stand in the street and shoot someone and never answer for it.