Author Topic: Joe Biden's Department of No-Show Jobs?  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden's Department of No-Show Jobs?
« on: March 28, 2023, 02:45:45 pm »
March 27, 2023
Joe Biden's Department of No-Show Jobs?
By Monica Showalter

It's amazing what kind of answers you can rat out about how the Biden administration works just by asking the most basic of questions.

Which brings us to a Senate hearing on ending remote work in the U.S. government as COVID subsidies, same as the private sector is doing.

According to the Daily Caller:

Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra was unable to say during a Wednesday hearing how many workers in the department actually show up to work in federal buildings.

“Can you give a breakdown of how many full time employees are at their desk in one of these buildings every day?” Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana asked Becerra during a Senate Committee on Health Education Labor & Pensions hearing.

“When you take a look at the workforce at HHS, and we’re close to 90,000 throughout the country, and working in various parts of the country,” Becerra said.

...and...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/joe_bidens_department_of_noshow_jobs.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden's Department of No-Show Jobs?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 09:20:27 pm »
Certainly substantially less than half.