Author Topic: AOC Warns of What ‘Predatory Cisgender and Often Straight Men Do When Left in the Presence’ of Women  (Read 398 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AOC Warns of What ‘Predatory Cisgender and Often Straight Men Do When Left in the Presence’ of Women and Children
CRAIG BANNISTER | MARCH 27, 2023 | 1:53PM EDT

Conservatives, straight men, and “predatory cisgender” people are attacking transgender and LGBT people, in an effort to turn Americans against “gender expressiveness,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) says.

Ocasio-Cortez introduces one of her recent Instagram video commentaries by vilifying heterosexual men as sexual abuses and praising the LGBT+ community for standing up to them:

“Much of the attacks on the LGBT+ community are, whether consciously or not, deflecting attention away from one of the actual largest sources of SA: abusive heterosexual men.

“And it’s actually the LGBT+ community doing much of the work of challenging those same patriarchal and oppressive norms that uphold the kinds of silence that benefits abusers. It is critical that we stand with our trans and LGBT+ neighbors. Their safety is all our safety.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/aoc-warns-what-predatory-cisgender-and-often-straight-men-do-when-left
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Does this mean broads can kill spiders for themselves instead of asking evil abusive heterosexual male husbands to do it?

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder what kind of daddy issues this wench had as a child, with this kind of warped thinking?

Hate to be her therapist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Says a woman whose political party wants to mutilate the genitals of children in service of a political agenda to normalize the mentally ill.

Offline mountaineer

I'm really hating the silly new terminology. Stop with the "cis," already, Sis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So a few things she overheard a few times completely outweighs the organized, predatory targeting of little children by the trans community to pressure and groom them into mutilating themselves and pumping their bodies full of toxic chemicals?
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Me thinks AOC is only saying this because she wants to have sex with these men.

Offline roamer_1

You know, all this stoopid crap stops dead, just 10 ft into the forest.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Me thinks AOC is only saying this because she wants to have sex with these men.

AOC is just made because no straight male will date her.  The sandal wearing guy she is with is pretty light in the testosterone dept.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
AOC is just made because no straight male will date her.  The sandal wearing guy she is with is pretty light in the testosterone dept.

AOC is an extreme case study of the extreme imortance of why  the Hot/Crazy matrix chart was created. 

If I had a dozen beers back in the day and saw that body....   I might have been tempted, even with that overbite.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

“It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”
Thomas Sowell

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

“It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”
Thomas Sowell

Bingo!

Offline roamer_1

If I had a dozen beers back in the day and saw that body....   I might have been tempted, even with that overbite.

Yeah... butter face.  :laugh:

That can be fixed though... You just switch from beers to tequila and give it a little while... She'll start looking better...  happy77

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah... butter face.  :laugh:

That can be fixed though... You just switch from beers to tequila and give it a little while... She'll start looking better...  happy77

She is a 2 at ten and a 10 at 2.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

She is a 2 at ten and a 10 at 2.

YEP... Though the biggest problem is that big-ass hole in her face and what comes out of it...

Dunno if I could ever get drunk enough for that.  :shrug: :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

Credz for proper hyphenation.  pointing-up