Author Topic: 17 Shocking, Hilarious, and Downright Disturbing Moments From the Anthony Fauci Documentary on PBS  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
17 Shocking, Hilarious, and Downright Disturbing Moments From the Anthony Fauci Documentary on PBS
REVIEW: 'American Masters: Dr. Tony Fauci'

Andrew Stiles and Thaleigha Rampersad
March 28, 2023

Dr. Anthony Fauci let a camera crew follow him around for almost two years beginning in January 2021, because of course he did. Fauci's sense of self-importance is nearly equal to that of Barack Obama, the former president who still hasn't finished his post-White House memoir after breaking it up into multiple volumes. (The only other president to do that was Dwight Eisenhower.) The so-called expert's egomania is only surpassed by his ability to make brain-damaged #Resistance liberals feel good about themselves.

OTS_v2
The result of all this Fauci footage is a two-hour documentary on PBS that is part of the taxpayer-funded network's American Masters series. We watched it so you don't have to, because you have an actual life and better ways to spend your time. To give you an idea of what was in the documentary, we have highlighted 17 of the most shocking, hilarious, and downright disturbing scenes.

Enjoy!

https://freebeacon.com/culture/fauci-pbs-documentary/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:24:46 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson