Author Topic: Marine veteran who survived three tours in Iraq, Afghanistan killed driving an Uber in California  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marine veteran who survived three tours in Iraq, Afghanistan killed driving an Uber in California
Story by Haley Chi-Sing • Sunday

ACalifornia Marine veteran and father of two was fatally shot and killed Friday morning while driving for Uber, according to police.

Aaron Orozco, 38, picked up two passengers early that morning and stopped at a Lynwood 7-Eleven for an unknown reason before he got into a physical altercation with the two passengers, police said.

One suspect shot Orozco in the upper torso, cops said. The firearm hasn't been recovered.

The suspects then fled in Orozco's vehicle, and it was later located by local authorities a short distance away. Orozco was pronounced dead at the scene. He leaves behind his wife, Sandra Medina, a 9-year-old son and a 3-year-old daughter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/marine-veteran-who-survived-three-tours-in-iraq-afghanistan-killed-driving-an-uber-in-california/ar-AA1964BL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2c07d41521704c769b9516b8f662921f&ei=38
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There was a time, almost 60 years ago that Lynwood was a great place to grow up, an 'ALL AMERICAN CITY'. I used to ride my bike all over for miles when I was only 7 and then the Watts riots happened and things started going downhill. First there was the White flight and Blacks became predominant until there was the Black flight and now Hispanics are dominant. I went back ten years ago for a job interview at the school district(I was that desperate) and didn't recognize the place **nononono* very uncomfortable and I had no doubt I was an outsider. I feel bad for the Marine Vet, but this crap happens to Uber and delivery drivers all over America, not sure what the big deal was in pointing California out in the headline. When you live, work in dangerous areas bad things can happen, as Rand's staff member found out.