Author Topic: Minnesota Dems advance radical ‘trans refuge’ bill that could strip non-consenting parents of custod  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minnesota Dems advance radical ‘trans refuge’ bill that could strip non-consenting parents of custody
March 27, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Minnesota lawmakers gave the green light to radical legislation on Thursday that would establish the state as the nation’s first “trans refuge” for children who want to undergo transgender medical procedures that are denied to them in other states.

The Minnesota House passed HF146 68-62 along party lines. The bill was introduced by the state’s first transgender lawmaker, Rep. Leigh Finke, who is a member of the Marxist Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party and is USA Today’s “Woman of the Year” for the state.

“To all those families across the United States that are afraid and wondering where they can go for help — Minnesota is saying we see you, we love you and you belong here,” Finke declared.

Democrats are asserting that the bill will protect transgender people, their families, and healthcare providers from facing legal fallout for traveling to Minnesota to obtain hormonal treatments or transgender surgery. Democrats have introduced similar legislation in other states such as California.

“Gender-affirming care is lifesaving healthcare,” Finke informed reporters before a debate took place on the bill. “Withholding or delaying gender-affirming care can have a dramatic impact on the mental health of any individual who needs it. Rates of depression, suicide, substance abuse are dramatically higher in transgender and gender-expansive individuals who lack access to care.”

https://twitter.com/polishprincessh/status/1638717458789064705

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/27/minnesota-dems-advance-radical-trans-refuge-bill-that-could-strip-non-consenting-parents-of-custody-1344594/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Minnesota, unless there's a change in leadership, will be lost

It's the Twin Cities that controls the politics in the state
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Minnesota, unless there's a change in leadership, will be lost

It's the Twin Cities that controls the politics in the state

Agreed.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Unfortunately, refugees will just make Eastern ND (and elsewhere) more liberal... **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis