Author Topic: Joe Biden Boasts ‘Freezer Full’ of Pricey Ice Cream as American Workers Suffer Under Inflation  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Boasts ‘Freezer Full’ of Pricey Ice Cream as American Workers Suffer Under Inflation

Wendell Husebø 27 Mar 2023

President Joe Biden on Monday boasted he has a “freezer full” of one of the most expensive ice cream brands in the White House — all while American workers continue to suffer under his soaring inflation.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m doctor Jill Biden’s husband, and I ate Jeni’s ice cream. Chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” Biden told the audience during an event held at the White House. “By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs.”

“If I’m allowed to take you upstairs, I’ve got a whole full freezer full of Jeni’s chocolate chip ice cream,” he added.

Jeni’s ice cream retails for $12 per pint. According to statista.com, the average retail cost of ice cream is $5.56 per half a gallon. Four pints equal a half gallon, making it about $43 more expensive than the average price of ice cream.

“No one ever complained about the price in my world, and really we don’t get that many people complaining about it because they understand that ice cream is a beautiful thing,” the brand’s founder, Jeni Britton, has stated.

Biden’s brag comes after the price of ice cream has soared 13.9 percent since February 2022, according to the most recent Consumer Price Index released on March 14.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/27/joe-biden-boasts-freezer-full-of-pricey-ice-cream-as-american-workers-suffer-under-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe stole Nancy's fridge
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I really believe that he has no awareness of the situation the country is in. He is no Jimmy Carter. At least Jimmy Carter knew the country was facing problems.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 04:56:01 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Carters malaise incompetence ended quickly after Reagan took office. Obviously people were not so blind and brainwashed then, or they would have appreciated Trump far more.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Joe stole Nancy's fridge
What is it with these octogenarian Dems bragging about their freezers full of ice cream? That's really not much of an accomplishment. Weirdos.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org