Author Topic: 70-car train derails in North Dakota, spills hazardous materials: reports  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 27, 2023 10:41am EDT
70-car train derails in North Dakota, spills hazardous materials: reports
31 of the train's 70 cars derailed near Wyndmere, North Dakota, reports say
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A 70-car train hauling hazardous materials derailed in North Dakota late Sunday Monday, according to local reports.

The Canadian Pacific train derailed around 11:15 p.m. about a mile southeast of Wyndmere in Richland County, Valley News Live reported. No injuries were reported.

Officials said 31 of the 70 cars derailed, with some leaking petroleum used in the making of asphalt, according to the report.

Crews will allow the cold weather to solidify the leaked materials, which are expected to turn into a gel, WZFG reported, citing officials.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/70-car-train-derails-north-dakota-spills-hazardous-materials-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Paging Pothole Pete Buttplug.  Buttplug to the white courtesy phone please.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Paging Pothole Pete Buttplug.  Buttplug to the white courtesy phone please.

He's a slacker just like Kamel.  The Brandon administration is completely incompetent and corrupt.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Pothole Pete" has legs ... concise, snappy, good use of alliteration.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Geez.  What's up with the rail infrastructure in this country?

Online libertybele

Geez.  What's up with the rail infrastructure in this country?

What's up with the infrastructure in this country period? Didn't the DEMS vote for a massive spending bill? I thought revamping the infrastructure was included in that bill.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

What's up with the infrastructure in this country period? Didn't the DEMS vote for a massive spending bill? I thought revamping the infrastructure was included in that bill.

Whenever a politician talks about an infrastructure bill, hold onto your wallet, and don’t expect to see much in the way of infrastructure
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Dem "infrastructure" = "equity", aka Nothing.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

Whenever a politician talks about an infrastructure bill, hold onto your wallet, and don’t expect to see much in the way of infrastructure

I thought for sure that there was a recent "infrastructure bill"; while Pelosi was still in charge. 

If it passed, it looks like Buttgig is right on top of things.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When does the US House begin investigations, hearings, and impeachment proceedings for Pothole Pete's dereliction of duty as Transportation Secretary?

Has there been a transportation incident or crisis that he hasn't bungled?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:47:41 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh, you thought that was for America?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh, you thought that was for America?

Top notch.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis