Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11196 times)

Offline mountaineer

We talked about the possible effect of testosterone on this woman. Andy Ngo comments on Tucker Carlson's show: What do you think happens when a vulnerable population with high rates of psychiatric comorbidities is given hormones like candy & encouraged to foster a violent hatred of society?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1641167334751584259
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not if it is encrypted. Not if it is block chain. 

Not if it is encrypted. Not if it is block chain. 

Not if it is location spoofing. Not if it is in a faraday cage wallet.

The tech is overrated. All you need to do is receive encrypted instruction, stash your phone, and go analog till done. It ain't that hard.

I routinely have meetings that are eyeball only (analog only... phone and vehicle)... and that are over block chain chat

@DCPatriot

LOL!  Thanks, @roamer_1

I go pick up my Thai food order and the girl behind the counter says..."should we send your receipt to your phone...last 4 digits XXXX"??

I thought...gee what a terrific application to catch any stupid idiot who comes in to rob me or worse.  They simply check the data net file of anybody who walked within 6 feet of their cash register.

I thought a "Block Chain" was what they used to hoist engine blocks out of vehicles... LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
What's a complete mystery to me is how Antifa communicates in such a way they can assemble people from a thousand miles away from the event/crime/riot in what seems hours.

If it's by cell phone, then they can be traced/uncovered. 

Me?  I'd just shoot them all while "in the act".  I'll bet there won't be anymore plats of bricks delivered to planned events.

Fact is, the NSA...or whatever it's calling itself today...has digital transcripts and/or access to every text or phone call you ever made.

If Google has technology that can bombard you with 2 weeks of Movado watch ads just by spelling it in a text, you know the US government has the ability too.  And has had it since it's become digital vs analogue [sic?}

So why aren't any of them being rounded up for participation in riots and/or fires committed since Pres. Trump's inauguration?

Today, they can track a person's movements by their cell phone alone...and those numbers of cell phones that you came within 10 feet.

The tech is there to nail all these bass turds.

Except we're already living in a 'Banana Republic' because or mainstream media complex is being directed by THE LEFT!  What's depressing to me is that too many people in my own circle of influence aren't even aware it's happening.

Damned "information dominance".

@DCPatriot

https://www.wiphone.io/store/cart.html

https://opensips.org/

https://signal.org/en/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:20:52 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Our church security team has been working with local law enforcement and the fire dept to make sure we're doing things right.
Doors that can only be opened from the inside (with some means for Fire/Rescue/Police to enter) would help with compliance, but they must be kept closed (Uvalde comes to mind).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I thought a "Block Chain" was what they used to hoist engine blocks out of vehicles... LOL!

@DCPatriot
Block chain is an anonymous and encrypted means of electronic transfer and banking, kinda... Mainly assured but anonymous and encrypted electronic money, but it is expanding into other things, among them, chat.

:beer: :seeya:

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Actually they're not... That's pretty new, and I kinda think that is organized somehow. or a knee jerk zombie thing because the liberals think they are a thing. By and large, rifles are not used.

Well they ain't no dang different from any clip fed semi-auto hunting gun, except for a little hut-hut bling. Would it ease you if it had a wood stock?

And like i said recently, I dang near bought one in the fall in .243, specifically for coyote hunting.

The problem is the slippery slope. You outlaw clip-fed semi-auto, and 'more than eight rounds' you've just outlawed MOST modern shotguns, rifles, and handguns.

And there is nowhere to draw that line that doesn't.
Pictures of the domestic terrorist don't show her carrying a scary AR-15, she appears to be carrying a KelTec Sub 2000 pistol caliber carbine so a 9mm. And just for the record there are a lot of pistols that can pump out a high rate of fire and accept large capacity magazines that are just as deadly as the AR's that so many people(not you roamer_1) get bent over.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 10:44:23 pm by GtHawk »

Offline verga

In each of our schools across the country we need to have multiple specially trained and armed officers.
Why just officers. There are those of us with previous military experience that would be willing to be armed.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Did you notice he had to ask for "GIMME 3... NOW!!" about a half dozen times though, as they were unlocking the door?

Secondly, two staff told him the shooter was on the 2nd floor and they wasted a lot of time clearing the entire 1st floor before going up there.
Easy to be a Monday morning quarterback. No one was certain as to the number of shooters, or their exact location.

Offline verga

Publish the manifesto. It isn't  like it is being held as evidence for a trial.
So more whacka doodles will se it and get the idea to be famous for 15 minutes. No, the killer should not even be identified.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gutfeld had a really interesting spot on his A Block last night, where he very succintly mentioned that if these events were reported bare bones, and that the media would not sensationalize the massacres, that we might start seeing a drop off in copy cat variations?

Got to wonder to how much of these are insane dipshits looking for infamy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Lando Lincoln

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1641534474377633803

Outrageous. The pandering to a select few at the expense of death of innocents and the destruction of lives of many. Abhorrent.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That is disgusting.

Worse than disgusting.  These pieces of shit are rubbing our faces in it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Worse than disgusting.  These pieces of shit are rubbing our faces in it.

Yep.  They are bastards.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

Yep.  They are bastards.

Anybody who's really paid attention knows this controlled demolition of the Republic is not being handled by Biden.

The 'Wizard' behind the curtain is Barack Hussein Obama @ Co.

Hope to see the day they are arrested and called to account for their treason and thievery.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Shades of GWB's "Islam is peace" speech after 9/11.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Shades of GWB's "Islam is peace" speech after 9/11.
Seriously.  Up is down in this crazy world.

Offline mountaineer

Audrey Hale’s Last Cry for Help
Mark Lewis
Apr 02, 2023
Audrey Hale, the woman who claimed to be a man and recently killed six people, including three beautiful, innocent children, at a Nashville Christian school, was a very troubled young lady.  First, she was born a woman, but said she was a man (transgender).  All such people have some kind of crisis inside them, and it manifests itself in different ways, some obviously worse than others. 

When you deny what you really are, you deform your mind, you warp your personality and instincts, you disguise and mutilate your actual nature, and thus it becomes virtually impossible to live a normal life, unless you surround yourself in a like-minded wolfpack.  But you will always find yourself challenged when around normal people because you know you are denying your own normality.  Men are men and women are women, and if they try to be what they are not, they are going to have some serious issues.  It is inevitable.  You can claim to be a dog if you want to, and try to live like one, but I suspect you will end up with a less-than-natural existence.

It is becoming increasingly evident that more and more such self-deniers are struggling with their own identity and having life crises.  The Colorado Springs shooter identified as “non-binary.”  The Denver shooter identified as trans, as did the Aberdeen shooter, and now, Audrey Hale. 

Some have argued—with some accuracy—that the problem is not guns, as liberals try to say, but mental health.  Yes, these people are mentally disturbed because they try to convince themselves they are not what they truly are, they deny their true natural being.  That would create mental and spiritual turmoil inside the most stable-minded of human beings.  But more than a mental health problem, it is a moral problem, the fact that we, as a society, now condone people utterly denying God’s will for themselves, turning lives upside-down and inside-out, in direct opposition to His natural law, and we are seeing increasingly tragic results from it.  Taking away guns won’t stop it.  ...
More at Townhall

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-shooters-manifesto

We have obtained EXCLUSIVE access to the Nashville Covenant shooter's manifesto

Hale: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little bleep w/ your white privileges”• Hale: There were several times I could have been caught especially b---ack in the summer of 2021. 

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....