Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11264 times)

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Watched the video(s), those guys got it done. She just shot the glass out of the front doors and scrunched through them. She came in hot and just walked around casually shooting when she found someone to shoot at.

S/H/it was standing on the second floor popping shots off at police cars when she got put down. I wonder if she even bothered with hearing protection and couldn't hear the hero police coming up behind her. I know I recently bought some sound canceling headphone/earphones that still lets you hear voice range talking, I really like them (and they weren't too expensive either).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 02:48:50 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Part and parcel with the BLM/Antifa 'peaceful protests' and the liberal governments that let them.

The left fringe is going militant.

Same goes with damage to food chain and power supply... Each of those are treated in a vacuum, but in the aggregate, there is something organized afoot.

People just don't realize the billions that are going into these causes. With that kind of money you can do some big, organized things.

Add to that complicity by the bureaucracy to keep things covered up, and assistance by woke corporations and particularly social media to stomp out the opposition, and they have nearly free reign on a global scale.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
And where did she get the money to purchase them? We're talking several thousand dollars for a person just out of college and living with her parents.

And we've seen that with a number of shooters. Money well beyond their means. Heck money beyond their parents means in some cases. In this day and age what parent would plunk down good money for 7 guns?
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

John Brown?  So the Trannie Antifa activist are admitting they are taking and using the same the violent abolitionist tactics of 1855-1860?

Why didn't the FBI and DHS pick up on this long ago?  Stupid, inept bastards.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 03:08:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
John Brown?  So the Trannie Antifa activist are admitting they are taking and using the same the violent abolotionist tactics of 1855-1860?

*cough* complicity *cough*
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

People just don't realize the billions that are going into these causes. With that kind of money you can do some big, organized things.

Add to that complicity by the bureaucracy to keep things covered up, and assistance by woke corporations and particularly social media to stomp out the opposition, and they have nearly free reign on a global scale.

That's right... And it is plain-as-the-nose-om-your-face to me...
Can't say I can see it outright, but I can read sign.

Offline Kamaji

John Brown?  So the Trannie Antifa activist are admitting they are taking and using the same the violent abolitionist tactics of 1855-1860?

Because the FBI and DHS are either actively ignoring it because it counters their preferred political agenda, or because they are actively complicit in training these people.

Online Lando Lincoln

A sad observation… if you watch the bodycam footage of the police, you will very briefly see the pixelated image of a victim in the final hallway before the shooter is taken out.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I believe the best security is to have only one gated entry with 2 trained, armed security officers checking the ID and reason for entry. You would have only one entry before that gate where a person has to check in and have a reason why they want access into the school - also that entry needs to be staffed with a trained, armed security guard.  So we're talking a couple of gates and a minimum of 3 security officers.

If a gunman/woman gets beyond those points than obviously back up is needed.  But I believe the above would make it much more difficult to access the school(s).

For a gunman/woman to access they would have to open fire on the first security officer -- meanwhile the other two would immediately respond and hopefully able to call for back up.

Just my two cents.
That runs headlong into fire codes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

And children in prison.

The only real fix is to retract gun free school zones and required strike training for all staff, and guns onsite.

Favor veterans. Even as janitors.

Take these little bastards out with prejudice a few times and the whole phenomena will disappear.

Online Lando Lincoln

And children in prison.

The only real fix is to retract gun free school zones and required strike training for all staff, and guns onsite.

Favor veterans. Even as janitors.

Take these little bastards out with prejudice a few times and the whole phenomena will disappear.

Yes. The MNPD is being widely praised and rightly so. Yet, for six victims it took too long. Having trained responders on the premises could save lives and would certainly provide deterrence.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Yes. The MNPD is being widely praised and rightly so. Yet, for six victims it took too long. Having trained responders on the premises could save lives and would certainly provide deterrence.

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

Doesn't matter how good or fast they are, it only takes a few seconds for a shooter to aim and pull the trigger on someone.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

But sadly it's only going to get worse.  Why does it seem that AR-15's or similar weapons are always at the center of deadly attacks like this? 

Actually they're not... That's pretty new, and I kinda think that is organized somehow. or a knee jerk zombie thing because the liberals think they are a thing. By and large, rifles are not used.

Because they can fire numerous rounds very fast.  I personally have no use for them.  I did own one that I never once fired and do own some handguns and long guns, but I see no use for an AR-15, or similar.  Of course the trannie had mental problems and she could have run the kids over with her car just as easy.

Well they ain't no dang different from any clip fed semi-auto hunting gun, except for a little hut-hut bling. Would it ease you if it had a wood stock?

And like i said recently, I dang near bought one in the fall in .243, specifically for coyote hunting.

The problem is the slippery slope. You outlaw clip-fed semi-auto, and 'more than eight rounds' you've just outlawed MOST modern shotguns, rifles, and handguns.

And there is nowhere to draw that line that doesn't.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

What's a complete mystery to me is how Antifa communicates in such a way they can assemble people from a thousand miles away from the event/crime/riot in what seems hours.

If it's by cell phone, then they can be traced/uncovered. 

Me?  I'd just shoot them all while "in the act".  I'll bet there won't be anymore plats of bricks delivered to planned events.

Fact is, the NSA...or whatever it's calling itself today...has digital transcripts and/or access to every text or phone call you ever made.

If Google has technology that can bombard you with 2 weeks of Movado watch ads just by spelling it in a text, you know the US government has the ability too.  And has had it since it's become digital vs analogue [sic?}

So why aren't any of them being rounded up for participation in riots and/or fires committed since Pres. Trump's inauguration?

Today, they can track a person's movements by their cell phone alone...and those numbers of cell phones that you came within 10 feet.

The tech is there to nail all these bass turds.

Except we're already living in a 'Banana Republic' because or mainstream media complex is being directed by THE LEFT!  What's depressing to me is that too many people in my own circle of influence aren't even aware it's happening.

Damned "information dominance".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

What's a complete mystery to me is how Antifa communicates in such a way they can assemble people from a thousand miles away from the event/crime/riot in what seems hours.

Me?  I'd just shoot them all while "in the act".  I'll bet there won't be anymore plats of bricks delivered to planned events.

Fact is, the NSA...or whatever it's calling itself today...has digital transcripts and/or access to every text or phone call you ever made.

If Google has technology that can bombard you with 2 weeks of Movado watch ads just by spelling it in a text, you know the US government has the ability too.  And has had it since it's become digital vs analogue [sic?}

So why aren't any of them being rounded up for participation in riots and/or fires committed since Pres. Trump's inauguration?

Today, they can track a person's movements by their cell phone alone...and those numbers of cell phones that you came within 10 feet.

Except we're already living in a 'Banana Republic' because or mainstream media complex is being directed by THE LEFT!  What's depressing to me is that too many people in my own circle of influence aren't even aware it's happening.

Damned "information dominance".

Most likely using apps like WhatsApp, which is an ephemeral messaging app (i.e., messages don't stay saved anywhere) with pretty strong encryption.

They also appear to use another encrypted messaging app called signal (at least back in 2020).

There are, most likely, even some DIY or roll-your-own proprietary apps the higher ups in the eschelon use to communicate with each other.

Phones are probably by and large burner phones.

The FBI would actually have to be committed to bringing down that sort of domestic terror organization and commit serious resources to it; however, since the FBI's preferred political narrative appears to favor Antifa, I don't see that ever happening in the near future.

Online roamer_1

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

Doesn't matter how good or fast they are, it only takes a few seconds for a shooter to aim and pull the trigger on someone.

That's a fact. If you are waiting on the cops, there will be body bags.
Better than nothing sometimes, like this one... But they'll always be too late.

Online roamer_1

Not if it is encrypted. Not if it is block chain. 

Not if it is encrypted. Not if it is block chain. 

Not if it is location spoofing. Not if it is in a faraday cage wallet.

The tech is overrated. All you need to do is receive encrypted instruction, stash your phone, and go analog till done. It ain't that hard.

I routinely have meetings that are eyeball only (analog only... phone and vehicle)... and that are over block chain chat

@DCPatriot

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But sadly it's only going to get worse.  Why does it seem that AR-15's or similar weapons are always at the center of deadly attacks like this?  Because they can fire numerous rounds very fast.  I personally have no use for them.  I did own one that I never once fired and do own some handguns and long guns, but I see no use for an AR-15, or similar.  Of course the trannie had mental problems and she could have run the kids over with her car just as easy. 

Your recommendations would help, but we all know they'll never happen.
The deadly weapon, in every case, is the person with the hardware, whatever that is, that is doing the killing.
A machete, assegai (0r other spear), sledgehammer, axe, hatchet, sword, molotov cocktail, any number of devices could be used to produce similarly (or even more) horrific results. Common hand and power tools could have been used to terrorize and kill kids and adults.

It is the humans who perform such acts that need to be brought under control, whether through professional help, incarceration, or whatever means--but that is a dangerous and slippery slope. If you look at what is trying to be defined as "normal" nowadays, I think you will agree that there is rampant insanity present in our culture, from COVID masking to gender dysphoria, the whole sense of there being an enemy who is someone who might just disagree who 'needs killing' seems to be taking root.

The division, the jump from rhetoric to violence, which seems to be more easily made as rhetoric become more inflammatory, the simple hatred being fomented for anyone who simply disagrees, marks the end of Civilization if Civilization doesn't fight back.
Of course they attacked a Church School. Jesus reached love, acceptance, civility, not demanding insanity be accepted. He drove out the demons others have embraced.

DEMAND the media end their practice of using inflammatory pejoratives when describing viewpoints or people they disagree with. Enough of this raving lunacy that pervades almost every television broadcast, "news" (opinion) show, even 'entertainment'. Enough of ranting violent outcomes (like Jane Fonda, recently--it isn't a joke, and that may well have contributed to six deaths in Tennessee with loose talk of violence.)

The public has been so desensitized to murder and mayhem, it's sick, our culture is sick, and despite living in our particular bubbles of sanity, we need to recognize that fact.

Now, why would I need an AR-15? Hopefully, I will never be confronted by a situation where that (or similarly capable firearms) will be needed to protect me and mine from other humans. As for wanting one, they are fun to shoot.

Need doesn't enter into the equation, because it is Our Right to own the arms of our choice.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

The deadly weapon, in every case, is the person with the hardware, whatever that is, that is doing the killing.
A machete, assegai (0r other spear), sledgehammer, axe, hatchet, sword, molotov cocktail, any number of devices could be used to produce similarly (or even more) horrific results. Common hand and power tools could have been used to terrorize and kill kids and adults.

It is the humans who perform such acts that need to be brought under control, whether through professional help, incarceration, or whatever means--but that is a dangerous and slippery slope. If you look at what is trying to be defined as "normal" nowadays, I think you will agree that there is rampant insanity present in our culture, from COVID masking to gender dysphoria, the whole sense of there being an enemy who is someone who might just disagree who 'needs killing' seems to be taking root.

The division, the jump from rhetoric to violence, which seems to be more easily made as rhetoric become more inflammatory, the simple hatred being fomented for anyone who simply disagrees, marks the end of Civilization if Civilization doesn't fight back.
Of course they attacked a Church School. Jesus reached love, acceptance, civility, not demanding insanity be accepted. He drove out the demons others have embraced.

DEMAND the media end their practice of using inflammatory pejoratives when describing viewpoints or people they disagree with. Enough of this raving lunacy that pervades almost every television broadcast, "news" (opinion) show, even 'entertainment'. Enough of ranting violent outcomes (like Jane Fonda, recently--it isn't a joke, and that may well have contributed to six deaths in Tennessee with loose talk of violence.)

The public has been so desensitized to murder and mayhem, it's sick, our culture is sick, and despite living in our particular bubbles of sanity, we need to recognize that fact.

Now, why would I need an AR-15? Hopefully, I will never be confronted by a situation where that (or similarly capable firearms) will be needed to protect me and mine from other humans. As for wanting one, they are fun to shoot.

Need doesn't enter into the equation, because it is Our Right to own the arms of our choice.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Our church security team has been working with local law enforcement and the fire dept to make sure we're doing things right.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

... More information is slowly trickling out from the Nashville police about the school shooting perpetrated by Audrey Elizabeth Hale. They are still holding a lot of additional material close to the vest for some reason, but the local Police Chief offered a few more details during a press briefing yesterday. One key element was the planning that went into the attack and how Hale settled on the Covenant School. Shortly after the shooting, it was speculated that Hale had some sort of grudge against the school since she was formerly a student there. But it turns out that she had a different school in mind originally. She changed her mind because there was too much security at the first school and Covenant would make an easier target.  ...
Hotair

If your church doesn't have a armed volunteer security team or, at least, hire armed security, now is the time to propose it to church leaders.

From the same Hotair story:
...    We might also learn something more about the FBI’s criminal background check database. Tennessee is one of the 47 states that submit reports of mental health treatment to the database. (New Hampshire, Montana and Wyoming do not.) Hale’s parents said that she had been in treatment for mental health issues, possibly beyond just gender dysphoria. Why didn’t that show up as a red flag when she filled out her background check?

There may be plenty of other information to take away from this monstrous event, but we don’t know for sure yet because the police are still refusing to release Hale’s manifesto. That’s frustrating for the public and doesn’t appear to make much sense. Unless the police suspect that other people may have been involved in the planning of the attack or they plan on pressing charges against the parents (unlikely), it’s difficult to see how releasing the document would compromise an ongoing investigation. We know that trans activist groups definitely don’t want the manifesto released for political reasons, but that really shouldn’t be a factor here.   ...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 07:31:48 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Surveillance Footage Shows Nashville Shooter Used a Carbine Which Fires Pistol Rounds, Not an AR-15

AWR Hawkins 29 Mar 2023

Surveillance photographs and video footage shows the 28-year-old transgender suspect who attacked the Nashville Christian school was using a carbine which fires pistol rounds, not an AR-15.

The 28-year-old was armed with three firearms, and police photos of the guns show that an AR-15 was not one them.

The firearms were an AR-pistol, a handgun, and a carbine. The type of carbine possessed by the attacker uses 9mm or .40 caliber handgun rounds.

From surveillance video, it appears the attacker may have used the AR-pistol to shoot and shatter the glass on the front door. But in photos and videos that show her walking the halls, looking for potential targets, she is holding the carbine.

She can be seen holding the carbine in the following video as she approaches the school office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXrnXSaxyqY&t=10s&ab_channel=NBCNews

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/03/29/surveillance-footage-shows-nashville-shooter-used-a-carbine-which-fires-pistol-rounds-not-an-ar-15/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
As an ideology, transgenderism is not compatible with civilization.
2:35 AM · Mar 29, 2023

Amen.