Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Metro Nashville PD
@MNPDNashville
·
46s
UPDATE: 3 students & 3 adult staff members from Covenant School were fatally shot by the active shooter, who has now been identified as a 28-year-old Nashville woman.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Metro Nashville PD
@MNPDNashville
·
46s
UPDATE: 3 students & 3 adult staff members from Covenant School were fatally shot by the active shooter, who has now been identified as a 28-year-old Nashville woman.

This 24/7....5 minute BREAKING NEWS nonsense.

NOTHING IS EVER RIGHT!! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
who has now been identified as a 28-year-old Nashville woman.
I noticed that already. They never said the shooter was a student or faculty of the school. Could be anti-Christian attack.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
shooter...28yo Nashville woman

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"The lady who hijacked the presser then went on CNN and said she was vacationing in the area when she decided to go to the sight of the shooting. She also decided to make assumptions about whether the gun was purchased legally or safely locked up." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1640409310264999940

Jean-Pierre: "How many more children have to be murdered before Republicans in Congress will step up and act to pass the assault weapons ban?" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1640413966118842368

Offline Kamaji

Since there does not appear to be any mention of ethnicity, I will assume until it's shown otherwise that this was an "Amish" person who attacked these children.

Breaking911
@Breaking911

PRIVATE SCHOOL SHOOTING:
- 7 dead at Nashville Christian school
- Deceased shooter is a young female
- Suspect entered building through a side door entrance
- She was confronted on the second floor of the Church and killed by police

1:25 PM · Mar 27, 2023

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Since there does not appear to be any mention of ethnicity, I will assume until it's shown otherwise that this was an "Amish" person who attacked these children.
If she turns out to be Muslim, thousands of Liberal heads will explode across the country.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Jean-Pierre: "How many more children have to be murdered before Republicans in Congress will step up and act to pass the assault weapons ban?" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1640413966118842368

Well, that was predictable

These people are disgusting. They can’t wait for these tragedies so they can vilify their opposition.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, that was predictable

These people are disgusting. They can’t wait for these tragedies so they can vilify their opposition.

Karine Just-Pathetic.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Karine Just-Pathetic.

Indeed. But what she said it was as predictable as the sun coming up

Meanwhile, we’re all looking for a 2024 Savior on Earth. My parents never feared for my life when they sent me off to school.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

Or someone who identifies as a "woman".

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My money is still on a gun-nut White Supremacist Trump supporter. Just to give all the MSM people orgasms.

Offline DCPatriot

If she turns out to be Muslim, thousands of Liberal heads will explode across the country.

With the quickness of the White House response, you'd think they already know the perp fits their narrative.

...be a shame if it turned out differently
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

My money is still on a gun-nut White Supremacist Trump supporter. Just to give all the MSM people orgasms.

When they said "Nashville" woman, I thought a mother of a student who had a serious problem with the school administrators over her child...tuition charges, etc..

Whatever her 'motive', she was insane to hurt innocent children.  Glad she's gone.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

They know a helluva lot more than they're announcing.

Shooter's identity and ethnicity.

Come in...whiskey/tango/foxtrot???

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When they said "Nashville" woman, I thought a mother of a student who had a serious problem with the school administrators over her child...tuition charges, etc..

Whatever her 'motive', she was insane to hurt innocent children.  Glad she's gone.
Well, the narrative is already broken by it being a woman. One for the record books. I personally cannot think of a single time a grown woman has ever committed a school shooting. Very unusual. As you say, the only real 'motive' is insanity, regardless of the surrounding circumstances.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

They know a helluva lot more than they're announcing.

Shooter's identity and ethnicity.

Come in...whiskey/tango/foxtrot???

Exactly.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pedophile "Sniffy" Joe is in the house!
You cannot ever allow Pedo Joe near children. He really does go into some kind of trance.
His controllers need to keep children far away from him. I'm not sure he can control his impulses.