Author Topic: Six-Time Convicted Felon Faces Charges Over North Lawndale Halloween Mass Shooting  (Read 427 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Six-Time Convicted Felon Faces Charges Over North Lawndale Halloween Mass Shooting
By Jim Hᴏft Nov. 5, 2023 8:15 am272 Comments

A man with an extensive criminal history including murder, attempted murder, and carjacking is now facing charges in connection to a mass shooting at a Halloween party in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood.

The accused, William Groves, 48, of Chicago, a six-time convicted felon, is now facing 15 counts of attempted murder, ABC7 Chicago reported.

The attack took place last week at Studio 1258. Chicago police Superintendent Larry Snelling provided details of the incident.

Officials reported that Groves was among the 100 attendees at Studio 1258. After a ‘disturbance inside’ the venue, he was asked to leave the event. However, he later returned armed with a gun and began shooting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/six-time-convicted-felon-faces-charges-north-lawndale/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson