Author Topic: God help us. We actually sent Kamala Harris to Africa on a "charm offensive" Jazz Shaw  (Read 213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
God help us. We actually sent Kamala Harris to Africa on a "charm offensive"
Jazz Shaw 9:21 AM on March 27, 2023

The West African country of Ghana is experiencing some severe economic and political turbulence. It has an unstable power grid and the government is in the midst of a protracted financial crisis that has sent inflation rates surging above 50%. Ghana’s Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta, recently traveled to Beijing to negotiate financial assistance from the Chinese, who are very interested in expanding their foothold on the African continent. This situation clearly calls for some swift, competent action by the United States to prevent Xi Jinping from further expanding his global alliance against America. So who did we send to get this situation under control? Kamala Harris. I’ll give everyone a moment to slam their heads into their desks before reading this report from the BBC.

Vice-President Kamala Harris starts her nine-day trip in Ghana before moving on to Tanzania and Zambia.

Ghana, with its focus on strengthening ties with the African diaspora as well as a record of several peaceful democratic transfers of power, provides an ideal launchpad for Ms Harris.

Her trip, according to an official statement, is intended to “build on” December’s US-Africa summit in Washington where President Joe Biden said the US was “all in on Africa’s future”.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/03/27/god-help-us-we-actually-sent-kamala-harris-to-africa-on-a-charm-offensive-n539611
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But can she can cackle in Swahili? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
But can she can cackle in Swahili?

Or maybe she is  on  scouting mission  for slaves like her ancestor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So they send the inept, incompentent, incoherent part African-American vice-president?  No Secretary of State?  No US Department of Commerce?  If I was Ghana, I'd be insulted.

As they'd say in the 1970s, "That's mighty white of Joe Biden."  I guess they'll send Kamala anywhere but Washington DC.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So they send the inept, incompentent, incoherent part African-American vice-president?  No Secretary of State?  No US Department of Commerce?  If I was Ghana, I'd be insulted.

As they'd say in the 1970s, "That's mighty white of Joe Biden."  I guess they'll send Kamala anywhere but Washington DC.

She's been "lots of places."  I heard her say so.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.