Author Topic: Australian Wind Performance Shows the Net Zero Dream is a Nightmare  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Australian Wind Performance Shows the Net Zero Dream is a Nightmare
By Guest Contributor -March 16, 20232

Guest Post by Rafe Champion
On Wednesday morning, before breakfast, South Australia and Victoria demonstrated why the net zero dream is actually a nightmare. The logic of the Iron Triangle of Power Supply signals that there must be a continuous delivery of power to the grid to meet demand.

Ignore the peaks of wind and solar supply, they are not the critical metric for success of the system. The critical indicator is the lowest level of supply. The weakest link in the chain, the low point of the flood levee. The gap in the fence.

Between sunset and sunrise, all the responsibility for “renewable energy” falls on the wind supply (and storage you might say.)

https://climaterealism.com/2023/03/australian-wind-performance-shows-the-net-zero-dream-is-a-nightmare/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson