Author Topic: A bombshell Biden story — and the media dutifully ignore it  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A bombshell Biden story — and the media dutifully ignore it
Opinion by Joe Concha, Opinion Contributor • 4h ago

Unlike many “bombshells” during the Trump administration, the latest potential bombshell story out of Washington, which may involve President Biden, was based not on “sources close to the White House” or “an unnamed administration official” but, rather, on receipts.

Bank record receipts, to be precise.

Here’s what House Republicans uncovered recently, according to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.):

“Over the course of several years, members of the Biden family and their companies received over $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to their associate, Rob Walker,” the March 16 statement reads. “Most of this money came as a result of a wire from a Chinese energy company and went not only to Hunter and James Biden, but also to Hallie Biden and an unknown ‘Biden.’ It is unclear what services were provided to obtain this exorbitant amount of money.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-bombshell-biden-story-and-the-media-dutifully-ignore-it/ar-AA195MYW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=15673328ed2d4a838ff749c837881336&ei=15
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson