Author Topic: THAT WAS QUICK: DeSantis Donors Reportedly Recommending DeSantis Sit This One Out  (Read 7458 times)

Offline Idiot

I don't spew, period.  And I (knowingly) don't post inaccurate information.  Hate has taken ownership of you @libertybele   I'll ask that you be added back to the prayer chain for your guidance and spiritual protection
*****rollingeyes*****

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't spew, period.  And I (knowingly) don't post inaccurate information.  Hate has taken ownership of you @libertybele  I'll ask that you be added back to the prayer chain for your guidance and spiritual protection

That's really low @Right_in_Virginia even for you.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I don't spew, period.  And I (knowingly) don't post inaccurate information.  Hate has taken ownership of you @libertybele   I'll ask that you be added back to the prayer chain for your guidance and spiritual protection

Hate???? Exactly wo do you think I hate???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

@Maj. Bill Martin

I could be wrong,but I suspect that Republicans moving to  Fla from the frozen north may have something to do with that,too.

IMNSHO,ONLY Republicans should be able to move to the south.

@sneakypete

Nah bruh.

Didn't he lately take Dade County?
I do believe he did.

That's deep, DEEP blue.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I'm not sure you have enough of a psychology or divinity degree to be making those kinds of personal observations.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

You are forgiven @Right_in_Virginia

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@sneakypete

Nah bruh.

Didn't he lately take Dade County?
I do believe he did.

That's deep, DEEP blue.

Yes he took Dade county

Online cato potatoe

I could be wrong,but I suspect that Republicans moving to  Fla from the frozen north may have something to do with that,too.

Since 2018?  Partly.  Around 350k of the margin can be attributed to that.  He gained 1.5 million though.

Online roamer_1

Yes he took Dade county

So FLORIDANS agree (hands down), politics aside.. He's a helluva governor.

Is that right?

Offline Idiot

YOU are one of the reasons I love this place.  :flag:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The repetitive sight of dead school children has caused every rational human adult to question this.  It's an intuitive desire to keep kids alive.

So tell us, do you also support banning AR-15s (a hot 22 caliber gun) that pale to other calibers? A position Trump has held for a long time now (anyone that has seen the NY values interview knows this).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

YOU are one of the reasons I love this place.  :flag:

Thank you.  happy77  :patriot:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 12:05:02 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

Is that right?

Absolutely.  He has proven to be very conservative and competent.  He has stood his ground against the system more than once..

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Please ask your God, Trump for forgiveness.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Is that right?

Hell yes.  He has trannys and woke folk on the run. 

Online Wingnut

Nice burn of the bitch.  Not stooping to her level is wonderful. 

Online roamer_1

Absolutely.  He has proven to be very conservative and competent.  He has stood his ground against the system more than once..

Hell yes.  He has trannys and woke folk on the run. 

That's what I thought... And winning Dade County while he is at it... Even the liberals can't stop him.

Just making sure my hearing was working right from way on up here.  888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  Please ask your God, Trump for forgiveness.

@Wingnut

@mystery-ak

Myst calls on me for picking on you with rude language,and yet she lets YOU post your bile all day,every day,and says nothing about it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

That's what I thought... And winning Dade County while he is at it... Even the liberals can't stop him.

Just making sure my hearing was working right from way on up here.  888high58888

Working just fine brother

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

IMNSHO,ONLY Republicans should be able to move to the south.

Leave the northeast and left coast to the Dems.

Offline ScottinVA

The repetitive sight of dead school children has caused every rational human adult to question this.  It's an intuitive desire to keep kids alive.

Judge Trump by the action he did not take.

Well, first off, he didn’t see dead kids; nobody did.  Second, you’re essentially inferring Trump was enveloped by emotions and unable to actually discern the REAL underlying problem, i.e., mental health.  Third, his sentiments toward banning semiautomatic weapons go back to 2000.

Finally… that comment about judging Trump by what he doesn’t do is laughable, considering the Trump backers are castigating DeSantis because of their strange fears of “being owned by the Bushes,” when not one policy stance or action of his even remotely reeks of Bush influence. 

But… however pathetically late and weak your response was…you finally gave what little you had to defend your king, so there’s that.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:26:30 am by ScottinVA »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's really low @Right_in_Virginia even for you.

She's taking on more than a dozen Never Trumpers at a time who suddenly find courage to express hatred for a man who gave us an 'oasis' of 4 years from the ongoing destruction of our Republic.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 10:15:25 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

She's taking on more than a dozen Never Trumpers at a time who suddenly find courage to express hatred for a man who gave us an 'oasis' of 4 years from the ongoing destruction of our Republic.

Suddenly have courage?  Come on....

You and I both know most of us look at the full record of Trump and give him props when he deserves it, but also have no problem bringing it up when screws up.  Which sadly has been quite frequently since he's left

And making excuses for  DJT around this crazy new "cities" idea was the ultimate of defending the man, no matter how crazy or un-conservative that he has  become of late.  This was the actual proof I was looking for, in implicating some in the AT faction of such.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.