General Category > Elections 2024

THAT WAS QUICK: DeSantis Donors Reportedly Recommending DeSantis Sit This One Out

<< < (4/38) > >>

libertybele:
Well at least the Trump v. DeSantis has come to an end.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 26, 2023, 07:53:14 pm ---I agree with this

Might as well let Trump have the nomination, and then he’ll go on to lose the general

Then we’ll have to pick up the pieces in 2028. Either after Biden’s last term in office or president Newsom’s second term

--- End quote ---

The way I look at it, Trump deserves to be opposed with the best we've got.  The thought of him waltzing to the nomination would say something kind of sick about the GOP. 

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 26, 2023, 08:12:51 pm ---DeSantis' donors have spoken.  He would be foolish to continue on. 

--- End quote ---

The Gateway Pundit is a terrible source.   I wouldn't trust them if they told me Christmas is on December 25.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 26, 2023, 08:29:49 pm ---The way I look at it, Trump deserves to be opposed with the best we've got.  The thought of him waltzing to the nomination would say something kind of sick about the GOP.

--- End quote ---

IMO the GOP died awhile ago and I have withdrawn from the Republican party.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 26, 2023, 08:29:49 pm ---The way I look at it, Trump deserves to be opposed with the best we've got.  The thought of him waltzing to the nomination would say something kind of sick about the GOP.

--- End quote ---

'16 primary was case study on a mafia political like hit job.  I got to hand to Trump and his team....  Their expertise in destroying a politcal opponent  is par to none.  My guess is no one including DeSantis wants to go through that.   Cruz is a good example.  After '16 he'll never be a credible POTUS candidate.  Even here in Texas, you'd be surprised how many MAGA(t)s still call Cruz Lyin' Ted.    You see the same at TOS, even 7 years later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version